EzekielMowatt
    EzekielMowatt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Memphis/Duke

Not a popular game this week for sure,but really liking Memphis +6 here. Hoping Duke public money moves it up but i doubt it since opened over a TD and immediately pounded down to 5.5. Memphis RS QB was Florida HS big time recruit until a leg injury his senior yr of HS. Couple bigs recruited him, Florida and others. Duke's last game hurts them if anything they faced a high school defense, Memphis has good coaching, very good speed on D, and a very strong D-line and front 7 that will slow down Duke's zone read run game. That QB will not convert 3 downs when he needs more then 4 yards.
    Memphis will slow it down,Duke will speed it up, should be interesting. However Fuentes won't be as deliberate as last year, running on passing downs,etc,now that he has a new toy at QB. This kid has a cannon,not in there to hand the ball off the entire game. Should be good crowd,Memphis is getting excited about this coach and team, coupled with Duke QB first road game ever, i like this direction. Memphis + 6,but wait until later in week.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

no such thing as public money in a duke memphis game.

it bothers me that memphis didnt play last week and get the first game jitters out of the way, i do think they could get a cover here though

EzekielMowatt
    EzekielMowatt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

true but gotta be some Dukies out there who saw last week's score and jumping on board for a TD cover vs team like Memphis. it's a good matchup for Memphis. Duke's not the team to exploit their secondary.