LINE-crush-ER
    LINE-crush-ER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 157

PHILLY (eagles tonight )

I dont do anything on the nfl side of posting not gonna start now

but been very with monday night picks

Todd HerremansGQuestionable Week 7 (foot)Darren HowardDEQuestionable Week 7 (calf)Max Jean-GillesGQuestionable Week 7 (shoulder)Jason PetersTQuestionable Week 7 (knee, ankle)Sheldon BrownCBProbable Week 7 (abdomen)Brodrick BunkleyDTProbable Week 7 (rib)Nick ColeCProbable Week 7 (knee)Antonio DixonDTProbable Week 7 (hamstring)Akeem JordanLBProbable Week 7 (hip)Jeremy MaclinWRProbable Week 7 (foot)Donovan McNabbQBProbable Week 7 (rib)Brian WestbrookRBProbable Week 7 (ankle)Will WitherspoonLBProbable Week 7 (glute)
    thats a list of people that didnt play in oaklnad

not to over think this game
    they jsut havent had the same schedule
    Philly beats up washingtons struggling losses
    last week isnt a preview of what comes out tonight
    14 easy points here
    monday night I went against you all in denver
    Hope we all the right winner tonight
    sorry aboutthis thread
    ive been going at this game way too long it was really looking at me the whole time
    home field doent help washingotn get any better with two key guys in question

Chris SamuelsTOut Week 7 (neck)Clinton PortisRBQuestionable Week 7 (ankle)Albert HaynesworthDTQuestionable Week 7 (ankle)Cornelius GriffinDTProbable Week 7 (elbow)DeAngelo HallCBProbable Week 7 (knee)Chris HortonSProbable Week 7 (illness)Kareem MooreSProbable Week 7 (illness)Hunter SmithPProbable Week 7 (groin)

BIGTENMAN
    BIGTENMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!

glad i didnt have the over
    I knew weird things would start happen
    uhh sorry for you guys that took the over
    I just didnt think that washington would score too much
    this was almosta sure thing hope west brook
    philly looks a lot better with him than without , definitely already have next eagles game to look at betting the other way