Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

This game is the hottest ticket in South Florida in quite some time. Gator fans down souf are buying up tickets by the boatloads. Street prices are averaging a couple hundred. This is the one and only home game worth going to for the Canes. In fact, most people bought season tickets just for this one game.

I was thinking it would be 60/40 Cane fans but I think we're going to see 60% Gator fans on Saturday... UF may have a decided advantage in the stands.

Phatman36
    Phatman36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

For anyone who wants to play the Canes. PLEASE feel free to do so. We shall see on gameday who is right.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Depth will be a factor ... Love that espn has this game on upset alert by the way hopefully herbie and gameday gang can do me a solid and pick the canes
    Last edited by teaserpleaser; 09-05-13 at 11:59 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe

RGG
    RGG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Herbie picked Toledo to beat us last week and always picks against us. 100% IMO he picks UM.

CAPPER33
    CAPPER33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8210

I watched the whole Gators game last week. Had 500 on Toledo +24 That was the worst performance ive seen in a long time. Toledo offence was a total mess the whole game. I dont even give all that much credit to the over hyped d of the gators. Toledo would have had a hard time scoring on a high school team. Twice in the whole game did Toledo put pressure on Driskel and he turned it over once. He is total garbage and wont have the luxury of having corners play 10 yards off this week. The Canes have vastly superior athletes than Toledo and i see this as a major diff in the game. Its been forever since the Canes have been somewhat relevant in ncaa football and this is going to be a major step in the right direction. rule number one in betting sports if the line looks to easy its a trap and vegas is smarter than any one. Canes +3 is the play or it should be a no play. i see this line moving to 2.5 by game time. Reminds me of the Clemson game last week well the fish line anyways. Dont get sucked in people

Chance2087
    Chance2087's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3602

Agree, most people should have hammered the line by now. I think im on the wrong side of this one

Phatman36
    Phatman36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Florida has never felt so right. For anyone that is hammering Miami, please continue to do so. My book is gonna need need some money when I am done with them. This has FSU vs Pittsburgh syndrome written all over it.

boss_of_um
    boss_of_um's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14883

Everybody is betting this game for UF based on last year. Terrible logic. Miami got beat badly by 2 good teams on the road last year. The FSU game was not a blow out. It was close in the 4th Qtr. People thinking the stadium will be 60% UF fans are foolish. This is the one game Miami fans will come out for this season. IF this was in the Orange Bowl Florida would be dead to right like in 2003 so they should be glad it is in Dolphins Stadium or whatever it is called now. I was more confident in a Miami win during the preseason and I think by the end of the 1st Qtr I will know if my Canes will win or not.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11965

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    That line is ridiculous. I've already hammered it and about to hock some jewelry or cash in some savings bonds to bet the farm.

UF is the more physical team here. I expect a beat down on both sides of the ball.

And I usually fade UF. Not this time.

BBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM whos yo daddy! Miami moneyline CHAAAAAAAAA CHING!!!

pulledclear

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    All over Florida

pulledclear

Quote Originally Posted by Phatman36 View Post
    There is no possible way that Florida wins by just 3 points or less. Unless the books know something that literally hasn't aired on any news station yet there is no way I am seeing the gators just roll over against Miami.

(For anyone who cares, it was announced on the FSU game tonight that UF's starting RB will be playing next Sat against Miami)
    ^Line still didn't move.
    Roll>>>>>>

pulledclear

Quote Originally Posted by jds07v View Post
    Its not like miami is gonna have a home field advantage in this game. Their attendance is so shitty. Will be lots of UF Fans
    SBR genius voice of reason.

JassieJames
    JassieJames's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 594

Florida is a joke of a college. In basketball and football, they just flat out underachieve.

boss_of_um
    boss_of_um's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14883

I tried to warn you. It was obvious the stadium was more than 60% Miami fans. For every big play the Miami fans were the loudest. I knew Driskell was garbage. The UF D is no f'ing joke though. A half-way competent QB and UF wins but thank god they dont have one.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Congratulations. Great game for Miami and all who backed them today.

Quote Originally Posted by boss_of_um View Post
    I tried to warn you. It was obvious the stadium was more than 60% Miami fans. For every big play the Miami fans were the loudest. I knew Driskell was garbage. The UF D is no f'ing joke though. A half-way competent QB and UF wins but thank god they dont have one.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Quote Originally Posted by pulledclear View Post
    who's this douche?

First 123