snark
    snark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4571

Public betting

Where do you folks find the most accurate site for the % the public is on? NCAA & NFL.
    Thanks.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

There is no accurate site. If you actually believe that you are going to get any information that is worth anything, you have a serious problem. First, it is the money that decides the line, not how many people play it. Second, why do you think that a Book would give you a truthful answer? The books are well aware of the people who love to fade the Public out there, so if they want you to wager on a certain team, they will just tell you that the action is hot and heavy on the other team. You guys are so gullable it is really pathetic.

snark

That's not the point dumb ass bigdaddy. If I'd have wanted an answer from a jack off, I would have addressed the question to you.
    Points Awarded:

Night-Tripper gave snark 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Night-Tripper, and J_smiff

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Quote Originally Posted by snark View Post
    That's not the point dumb ass bigdaddy. If I'd have wanted an answer from a jack off, I would have addressed the question to you.
    Snark, I have Sports Options.

I am not promoting them or telling you to buy their service.

But, I am pretty convinced I get accurate data on where/who is betting which side.

snark

Thank you Sam.

venture
    venture's Avatar Become A Pro!

pregame.com have no idea how accurate it is.

tru
    tru's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 270

sports insights

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

Thank you Sam.

Save yourself the $200 bucks a month and just use this free site http://www.freesportsbet.com/consensus/CFB.html.

For all intents and purposes, the numbers damn near mirror SI, and you can put the money you saved on a teaser.

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    There is no accurate site. If you actually believe that you are going to get any information that is worth anything, you have a serious problem. First, it is the money that decides the line, not how many people play it. Second, why do you think that a Book would give you a truthful answer? The books are well aware of the people who love to fade the Public out there, so if they want you to wager on a certain team, they will just tell you that the action is hot and heavy on the other team. You guys are so gullable it is really pathetic.
    You are a fukking genius!

Member of Mensa?

When's your book going to hit the shelves?

Smutbucket
    Smutbucket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13748

BIGDaddyQH ....is right on point.....but you can lead a horse to water but you cant make em drink. anyone who looks at these sites is a moron and doesnt understand the concept of how gambling works and how bookies make their money. sorry but they arent nice guys and arent going to give you THEIR MOST VALUABLE INFORMATION. even for 19.99 a month....