Betpoints: 22725

Hell no

Hawaii
    Hawaii's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1500

Lmfao

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

No they have no chance not even on the island this team has slipped so far from the june jones days its not even funny.

Hawaii
    Hawaii's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1500

As a hawaii fan for over 20+ years its sad to see the eventual demise of this program but they are literally one of the worst programs in the nation.

Mostly two things are different now without a good recruitor/coach like june jones. Lack of high end talent where in previous years we would get a couple of guys. No top rated state prospects stay in state anymore. The recruits hawaii gets are all honorable mention and 3rd team all states. Guys like Mariota, Teo, etc. simply don't want to stay home and play for a program with a lack of funding, facilities, etc.

The talent disparity is too ridiculous. USC will win this game for sure.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Hawaii View Post
    As a hawaii fan for over 20+ years its sad to see the eventual demise of this program but they are literally one of the worst programs in the nation.

Mostly two things are different now without a good recruitor/coach like june jones. Lack of high end talent where in previous years we would get a couple of guys. No top rated state prospects stay in state anymore. The recruits hawaii gets are all honorable mention and 3rd team all states. Guys like Mariota, Teo, etc. simply don't want to stay home and play for a program with a lack of funding, facilities, etc.

The talent disparity is too ridiculous. USC will win this game for sure.
    Time to start hitting samoa hard getting alumni/boosters to start dishing out $$$ ... soooooo much talent close by to not buy if you get what im saying. So what you get caught can it really get worse than it is I was just going over USC and hawaiis recruiting since 2011 til now getting one or two 4 stars a couple three star and the rest 2 stars or below isn't going to cut it. You think those Sec schools that recruit guys with rap sheets don't pay they knew what time it was along time ago. Speaking of usc you think they didn't cheat when pete was there most of the time until it started to get out. I still for the life of me cant figure out why Hawaii cant recruit its frikkin Hawaii beats being in iowa they need to up their recruiting budget and hit here in LA soo many high schools so many jucos you'll find better than two stars.