Update your status
    figue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2638

all plays are 1 unit ??

alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

One of the most respected and certainly the funniest and wittiest poster on SBR, Mac always has something good to say and delivers it in a way that always gets a giggle. In particular - Keep an eye out for in game threads with Mac.He has a great way with words that will have you in stitches !

Good luck on the year bud!

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Nice job, Mac.

Good luck---

TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'
    TheBetBuysDanK's Avatar Become A Pro!

BIG MAC! good to see ya this year, pal! BOL w/ your plays so far. Thanks for write ups.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

I stopped using units a few years ago for clarity. I bet different units on plays but don't want to necessarily sway anyone one way or another. My bolded plays were ridiculously good last season. I didn't go back and calculate them but I'd bet I was over 75% on those plays in CFB. I always bet more on my bolded plays. 1 unit on regular plays, 2 on bolded is probably a good start. But, I'll usually say when I'm going real large on a play too.

Quote Originally Posted by figue View Post
    all plays are 1 unit ??

Hey Alamo - I can't believe football is back. Love seeing you post and your insight. I do go a bit crazy in games

Quote Originally Posted by alamo View Post
    One of the most respected and certainly the funniest and wittiest poster on SBR, Mac always has something good to say and delivers it in a way that always gets a giggle. In particular - Keep an eye out for in game threads with Mac.He has a great way with words that will have you in stitches !

Good luck on the year bud!
    Sam is sharp as a tack. He talks, you listen. Lot's of good guys in this thread already.

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    Nice job, Mac.

Good luck---

TBBD - Let's cash this bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBetBuysDanK View Post
    BIG MAC! good to see ya this year, pal! BOL w/ your plays so far. Thanks for write ups.

Mac4Lyfe

Welcome aboard 9ersPride. I hope you enjoy it here and have a very profitable football season.

I've been fortunate the past few years and I hope I can continue finding the right angles and correct plays. But you know what they say... "You're only as good as you're next play."

Quote Originally Posted by 9ersPride View Post
    Hey Mac..im new here..heard u r one of the best college capper

U2 my friend...
    Quote Originally Posted by dilaudid8 View Post
    Mac4 gl nice write up on your game's

Mac4Lyfe

I can't tell you how good it is to see you guys. I hope the last few months has been good and that the next few months become epic...

Quote Originally Posted by Blannewk View Post
    Glad your back Mac!! Thanks for taking the time to cap last year, your thread was my first go-to on sbr last season for sure!

Lets cash early this year big guy
    Quote Originally Posted by easysaid View Post
    Dude, so glad your back definitely top 3 NCAAF capper on this site.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawaii View Post

The MAC is BACK
    Quote Originally Posted by pimpinaces View Post
    What up Mack! Lets Kill em this year!

Mac4Lyfe

I keep looking at Umass but the only thing I like about them is Charley Molnar being in his 2nd year as coach and Anderson being in his first year at Wisky. Outside of that, I don't like much about that game. Umass has a few nice transfers on the team and should be better but I'm not sure by much. They did improve some as the season progressed but that's not saying much either. The line is large and for a first game, it won't take much if Wisky flutters for an easy cover but if they're clicking and pounding Umass, they might quit. I can see them cover but really don't think they can actually win, even under the best of situations. It's always fun to put a few dollars on them just for hell of it but it's slightly better than a lotto ticket for me.

Dam, I wish we had another Texas State this year. That was the perfect storm. I'm still kicking myself that I didn't bet more because I felt really good about it. That type of game probably comes only once a decade.

I think the best value for me this week is Akron over UCF. I could be way off but I think +1100 has a good shot here.

Quote Originally Posted by guy Fawkes View Post
    Hey Mac, good luck as always this season! With you on a couple, but I have a lot more questions heading into this season than most so I'm walking on eggshells for a few weeks until I can get a few games/stats for some teams.

I gotta say though: I noticed you aren't trying to top week 1 from last year taking Texas State for +13500? I saw UMass hanging around +55000 territory...

Hawaii
    Hawaii's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1500

Great write up mac! The only pick that I think I'm gonna take the other side is the Hawaii game and jump on USC. Finished watching the coaches show he did the other day in Hawaii and was suprised with chow's seemingly lack of confidence during the whole show about his team.

Constantly asked how he felt he matched up and whether he could predict a close game or a win he states they are obviously outmatched and that they are just planning to find out on thursday. Also stated that he doesn't ask his team for wins just that they tried their best. Last year he said he loved his team because they did just that. It just seemed not even chow has confidence in his team for this game but who knows this is football an anything can happen. I myself am predicting a 31-35 usc win but you never know.

Thanks again for the picks!! Tailing to the bank!!

Mac4Lyfe

Which way are you going in that game? You think it'll be 35-31 USC? I'm a little confused?

Of course Chow isn't too confident in this one. He's a prohibitive underdog. USC's talent is much better than Hawaii, that is unquestionable. What I'm looking at is whether the kids might be distracted being in Hawaii, if Kiffin takes it easy on his mentor, if the USC offense goes plain vanilla with Wash St on tap? I'm not predicting an upset but hopefully a backdoor cover or an easy cover as USC players just go through the motions and are more looking forward to the ocean waves for the weekend.

Great write up mac! The only pick that I think I'm gonna take the other side is the Hawaii game and jump on USC. Finished watching the coaches show he did the other day in Hawaii and was suprised with chow's seemingly lack of confidence during the whole show about his team.

Constantly asked how he felt he matched up and whether he could predict a close game or a win he states they are obviously outmatched and that they are just planning to find out on thursday. Also stated that he doesn't ask his team for wins just that they tried their best. Last year he said he loved his team because they did just that. It just seemed not even chow has confidence in his team for this game but who knows this is football an anything can happen. I myself am predicting a 31-35 usc win but you never know.

Thanks again for the picks!! Tailing to the bank!!

Hawaii

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Which way are you going in that game? You think it'll be 35-31 USC? I'm a little confused?

Of course Chow isn't too confident in this one. He's a prohibitive underdog. USC's talent is much better than Hawaii, that is unquestionable. What I'm looking at is whether the kids might be distracted being in Hawaii, if Kiffin takes it easy on his mentor, if the USC offense goes plain vanilla with Wash St on tap? I'm not predicting an upset but hopefully a backdoor cover or an easy cover as USC players just go through the motions and are more looking forward to the ocean waves for the weekend.
    Sorry meant a win by 31-35 in USC's favor. I can totally see that being a distinct possibility. Some programs come focused (nevada, boise) and some programs dont. I remember being at the UNLV/Hawaii game last year and I liked UNLV in their position. UNLV comes out so flat even though they probably had a slight talent edge. It's like they didnt even care and ended up losing by around 40 ish if I remember correctly. I honestly was wondering if they threw the game it was such a lack of effort. Sitting right behind the UNLV bench I remember seeing a kid doing the dougie and laughing while they were down 30. It was incredible. If that's the case this year I can totally see a close game.

Talent wise this team is similar to last year but more polished and more used to chow's system. It's going to be interesting to see how graham turns out at qb. Not playing hardly any games in junior and senior years in HS due to injury, nothing at OSU and redshirting last year were talking about a guy who hasn't seriously been hit in over 5 years. If USC can hit him hard and hit him early, I can see this being a long day for him.

BOL!

Mac4Lyfe

Hawaii - I can see a 30+ win as well but I'm banking on the familiarity angle and situational betting. Chow knows Kiffin, he knows how to defend west coast offenses (doesn't mean his players can). Kiffin doesn't like to run up the score against inferior teams. Travel to Hawaii, first game of the season. If USC falters just a bit, it will be hard for them to cover. Kiffin may put in 3rd teamers in the 2nd half and allow a backdoor cover by Hawaii. I like Hawaii here. If my other bets work well, I may like them even more and lay more $$$. We'll see.

Another play that I'm locked and loaded is... Toledo at Florida.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    13 Toledo 8/31/2013 9:20AM - (PST) Spread +24 -120 for Game
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

I still don't trust UF's offense. It has been horrible the last few years now. I'm a UF fan and watch them closely. Their offense is too unpredictable to think they can score in bunches. Toledo is a good team, they are returning almost everyone on offense. I see them scoring a bunch as they probably have more playmakers than UF. UF's defense is better but the offense is too poor in the passing game to count on.

This is a bolded play.

Romanov
    Diapason Knells
    Romanov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I'm faukking hard right now. Keep me up MAC!

Romanov
    Diapason Knells

Compiled the plays (sans write-ups) for everyone (for ease)

Thursday

1 Football - 133 North Carolina/South Carolina under 29½ -110 for 1st Half
    2 Football - 133 North Carolina/South Carolina under 57½ -110 for Game
    3 Football - 133 North Carolina +12½ -108 for Game
    4 Football - 135 UNLV +14 -114 buying ½ for Game
    5 Football - 138 Bowling Green -3 -110 for 1st Half
    6 Football - 138 Bowling Green -4 -108 for Game
    7 Football - 137 Tulsa/Bowling Green over 50 -110 for Game

8 Football - 139 Akron +23 -118 buying 1 for Game
    9 Football - 139 Akron +1030 for Game
    10 Football - 141 Utah State +3 -113 for Game
    11 Football - 143 Mississippi/Vanderbilt under 54 -120 buying 1 for Game

12 (MAC hasn’t put this in yet) Hawaii + the points (waiting on line to rise)

Saturday
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Romanov 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe gave Romanov 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6446

Quote Originally Posted by Romanov View Post
    Compiled the plays (sans write-ups) for everyone (for ease)

Thursday

1 Football - 133 North Carolina/South Carolina under 29½ -110 for 1st Half
    2 Football - 133 North Carolina/South Carolina under 57½ -110 for Game
    3 Football - 133 North Carolina +12½ -108 for Game
    4 Football - 135 UNLV +14 -114 buying ½ for Game
    5 Football - 138 Bowling Green -3 -110 for 1st Half
    6 Football - 138 Bowling Green -4 -108 for Game
    7 Football - 137 Tulsa/Bowling Green over 50 -110 for Game

8 Football - 139 Akron +23 -118 buying 1 for Game
    9 Football - 139 Akron +1030 for Game
    10 Football - 141 Utah State +3 -113 for Game
    11 Football - 143 Mississippi/Vanderbilt under 54 -120 buying 1 for Game

12 (MAC hasn’t put this in yet) Hawaii + the points (waiting on line to rise)

Saturday

9ersPride
    9ersPride's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks Mac..lets get this

Mac4Lyfe

I'm really starting to like Akron. I hope they make some noise tonight...

Money Line +630 for 1st HalfMoney Line +1145 for Game

Let's cash this bitch...

Mac4Lyfe

3 plays... USC TD

Wake the fukk up UNC.

Hawaii

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I'm really starting to like Akron. I hope they make some noise tonight...

Money Line +630 for 1st HalfMoney Line +1145 for Game

Let's cash this bitch...
    looks like here at william hill akron ML is +1600....just dropped a lil bit on this!!!

Mac4Lyfe

Dam, that's nice... Would be a good intro to the season if we can hit it. I'm in for a Cnote first half and 2 C's for the game.

looks like here at william hill akron ML is +1600....just dropped a lil bit on this!!!

thefonzo
    thefonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5373

UNC brought the JV defense.

Romanov
    Diapason Knells

On board for akron +1450

Romanov
    Diapason Knells

How big r u on akron +points?

Mac4Lyfe

Defense is optional in the USC/UNC game. Unfukkingreal. DB's out of position on every play. Going to need an act of God, like a thunderstorm for the under to hit. Shit.

6 bills
    How big r u on akron +points?

Mac4Lyfe

Haly shit... USC score in 80 seconds NOW UCF scores in the first 47 seconds.

What the FUK??? Wake the fukk up Akron/UNC. Shit.

Mac4Lyfe

Football Gods are fukking with me. Akron with a drive going and they fumble the ball. It looked like it was well after his knee was down but these bogus refs are going to give UCF home cooking.

loodachris99
    loodachris99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4421

Hey, that's ok .. A nice long drive ending with a punt or fg n we r looking nice ..also gl this year.. Gonna hop on some of ur picks this season... Doh.. Nvm on long drive

Mac4Lyfe

Need the tide to turn in all these games already...

Quote Originally Posted by loodachris99 View Post
    Hey, that's ok .. A nice long drive ending with a punt or fg n we r looking nice ..also gl this year.. Gonna hop on some of ur picks this season... Doh.. Nvm on long drive

Romanov
    Diapason Knells

getting this 1st half under would be nice

Mac4Lyfe

At least UNLV is looking good against Minny.

I really need the clock to tick in this USC/UNC first half under.

Mac4Lyfe

Big time... That horseshit punt didn't help.

Now UNLV throws an INT. Oh good, he was out of bounds.

getting this 1st half under would be nice

jrbacon
    jrbacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2095

I'm with you U28.5 for 1H...tick tick tick please. Too many out of bounds downs and first downs or this half could be over.

Romanov
    Diapason Knells

1st game of the year and im already saying ONE TIME! fukking god r u kiding me who is in this secondary

Romanov
    Diapason Knells

turnover motherfuccers. pleeeez

Romanov
    Diapason Knells

one more stop- CMON

First 12345 ... Last