Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Syracuse over 4.5 wins?

Just looked and honestly can't believe it's so low. Two free wins against Wagner and Tulane and they just have to get 3 more out of 10? I'm confused really and look like a homer but no way they have less than 5 wins this year. Zero chance.

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Then Take it... sounds good to me

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Just looked and honestly can't believe it's so low. Two free wins against Wagner and Tulane and they just have to get 3 more out of 10? I'm confused really and look like a homer but no way they have less than 5 wins this year. Zero chance.
    I think 5 wins is going to be close.

They will beat Wagner and Tulane for certain.

They will be underdogs v. Penn State/NW/Clemson/FSU/GT.

That leaves 5 true tossups--- NC State/BC/Maryland/Wake/Pitt.

I can't say they will win 3 of those 5 toss up games. At Maryland won't be easy for them, Pitt is always a tough out, and at NC State won't be easy. I wouldn't sell your home and bet that total just yet.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    I think 5 wins is going to be close.

They will beat Wagner and Tulane for certain.

They will be underdogs v. Penn State/NW/Clemson/FSU/GT.

That leaves 5 true tossups--- NC State/BC/Maryland/Wake/Pitt.

I can't say they will win 3 of those 5 toss up games. At Maryland won't be easy for them, Pitt is always a tough out, and at NC State won't be easy. I wouldn't sell your home and bet that total just yet.
    Yeah I'm not gonna go large on it, probably nothing at all since I have negative dollars to my name though I'm trying to find a way. I really think they get the two cupcake wins then take 2 of 3 from Wake/Pitt/BC at home to make 4. Then they just have to steal one from GT/NC State/Maryland on the road. Not to mention that PSU and Northwestern to start the year are very winnable games and going 1-1 there isn't farfetched.

Syracuse is a team with a deep secondary and linebacker core, the DL isn't the strongest but more than serviceable. On offense, Drew Allen will come in after transferring from Oklahoma and start, he has all the attributes to be a good QB but that does remain to be seen though after what I've seen, he will be a nice replacement to Nassib. The RB group is super talented and deep, the OL has a question mark or two but is experienced with some NFL talent on the line. I honestly think they get 8 wins. PSU, Wagner, Tulane, N.C. State, Maryland, Wake, Pitt, BC. Can throw out PSU, N.C. State and Maryland and still get to 5. Either way, best of luck to all, great time of year. I hope this line isn't too good to be true as I see a bowl game for sure for the Cuse.