Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2726

My teaser card for this weekend's action!

My six best games this weekend with the standard 7 points which pays 4 to 1!...thoughts, comments, etc?...Please feel free to discuss!...As always, good luck to all of my fellow degenerates this weekend!...Game on, brahs!...

Ticket # Accepted Type Risk To Win Short Description
    8/26/2013 10:50AM Teaser 50.00 200.00 Football - 133 North Carolina +18½ for Game
    Football - 137 Tulsa +10½ for Game
    Football - 141 Utah State +9½ for Game
    Football - 145 Rutgers +16½ for Game
    Football - 169 BYU +7½ for Game
    Football - 208 TCU +11 for Game

EzekielMowatt
    EzekielMowatt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

2/3 teams max. Too many teams my opinion.

UnoZeus
    UnoZeus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 270

Your TCU +11 scares me. I like everything else. Good luck!

nvrlose37
    nvrlose37's Avatar Become A Pro!

RU +16.5 is dangerous, could go 17-0 game to beat you. Same thing with Utah St at +9.5. I don't expect USU to need all those points but its always good to get it to 10.

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by EzekielMowatt View Post
    2/3 teams max. Too many teams my opinion.

I've had good luck doing teasers in the past...just like with parlays, it's all about minimum risk and maximum reward.

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by nvrlose37 View Post
    RU +16.5 is dangerous, could go 17-0 game to beat you. Same thing with Utah St at +9.5. I don't expect USU to need all those points but its always good to get it to 10.

Rutgers has 13 returning starters from last years squad that won a share of the Big East conference...Yes, Fresno ST. is a very solid, formidable team that also has players coming back as well, but I look for major improvement by QB Gary Nova, he threw way too many int's last year and if he doesn't turn the ball over, don't be surprised to see Rutgers make another deep run in the AAC conference (former Big East)...also they have stud RB shavon huggins (who will be running with a chip on his shoulder) and WR Brandon Coleman is just as good as anyone in the country and will likely be a high draft pick in the first round if he chooses to come out...

Utah St. returns 16 starters as well from last years squad that went 11 - 2 and also beat the Utes 27 - 20 in OT...Yes, I'll gladly take the 9.5 pts as insurance policy because this game will most likely be decided by a FG.

nvrlose37
    nvrlose37's Avatar Become A Pro!

Depends which Fresno team comes to play in this one. I'm thinking the safest pick is the under due to the RU D. Utah St is good enough to win, I just like maximizing the value of the teaser

Da Manster!

I actually feel strong about this game!...TCU will basically be playing a home game in Arlington Texas and will be pumped up for the Tigers...LSU has had some recent stinkers OOC as they tend to play down to their level of competition...Here again, TCU is a very experienced team returning 16 starters from last years solid team with nine of them being on defense...and another key point of emphasis that a lot of people are overlooking...Former starter QB Casey Pachall returns after a one year hiatus stemming from alcohol problems!...

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    I've had good luck doing teasers in the past...just like with parlays, it's all about minimum risk and maximum reward.