hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Alabama vs tech

Is the over the play?

noles79
    noles79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 310

I am leaning on taking bama wit points tech I heard is banged up. Goin to be long day for hokies

hougigo

Quote Originally Posted by noles79 View Post
    I am leaning on taking bama wit points tech I heard is banged up. Goin to be long day for hokies
    Really? It's really tempting... Bama always rolls deep.
    I don't know enough about CFB, but I know Bama rolls hard on anybody not in the top 10

noles79
    noles79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 310

Got that from a hokie alumni who follows them. So taking bama is very tempting they on a mission for the 3peat. Was kinda iffy on them due to them in blacksburg.

hougigo

Is the game in Blacksburg? It thought it was going to be in Atlanta or something?

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2774

I'm laying off this game, but I would take Alabama and lay the points if I were to wager this game just based on the fact that QB Logan Thomas sucks moose dong for Va Tech...He's big and athletic and has a strong arm, but has no accuracy whatsoever and couldn't hit the broadside of a barn if his life depended on it...Like most "athletic" QB's, he has the propensity to run most of the time and that will play right into the Tides hand!

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2774

Quote Originally Posted by hougigo View Post
    Is the game in Blacksburg? It thought it was going to be in Atlanta or something?

in Atlanta Georgia!...

hougigo

I'm either going to take the spread or the over because Bama is going to roll