RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Mississippi St vs OK ST

This game is intetesting to me. I believe OKST is at 12.5 favorites right now, but isnt this a bit much? Didnt MISS ST only lose like 1 game last year? In the SEC at that? Did they lose alot of players? Or were they a one hit wonder type of deal?

D Med
    War Eagle!
    D Med's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2365

Mississippi State went 8-5 last year and 4-4 in the SEC. After starting out 7-0, they went 1-5 in their last 6 games. They return 13 starters, 7 on offense and 6 on defense. I'm not sure what you mean by one hit wonder, they wasn't that great last year. they got crushed by the better teams.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Do you ever look up last years record when you wager on teams? One loss? The best they havre done since 2000 is 4 losses.

AdamL2424
    The Dynasty Continues......
    AdamL2424's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 136

Miss St lost their top DBs. Blanks and Broomfield. Secondary is a weakness. Not totally sold in Tyler Russell. He's from my hometown of Meridian Ms and he wasn't that impressive in high school either.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Lmao after that lose to Bama I kinda stopped following them, my bad

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    This game is intetesting to me. I believe OKST is at 12.5 favorites right now, but isnt this a bit much? Didnt MISS ST only lose like 1 game last year? In the SEC at that? Did they lose alot of players? Or were they a one hit wonder type of deal?
    MSU's early season success last year came against a WEAK schedule. Look at the combined records of Tennessee, Kentucky, Auburn, and Arkansas to see just which SEC teams they beat. OK State will crush them.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Urbanwildlife

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    MSU's early season success last year came against a WEAK schedule. Look at the combined records of Tennessee, Kentucky, Auburn, and Arkansas to see just which SEC teams they beat. OK State will crush them.
    If Okie Lite doesn't cover, they're going to bury the board...

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Night-Tripper View Post
    If Okie Lite doesn't cover, they're going to bury the board...
    If anyone gets buried in Week 1, they have no one to blame but themselves. Even a "big" play in the first week should be a small one.

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    If anyone gets buried in Week 1, they have no one to blame but themselves. Even a "big" play in the first week should be a small one.
    Money management is an acquired skill.