GWOZOZO
    GWOZOZO's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wazzu @ Auburn line dropping

Why?

Hot Jerry
    Hot Jerry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4638

Watch no touch GAME for me - for short [ WNT ] !!
    Last edited by Hot Jerry; 08-22-13 at 04:20 PM.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

The Nugget GOY had this game at -12. Now it is between -14.5 and -15. What drop?

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    The Nugget GOY had this game at -12. Now it is between -14.5 and -15. What drop?
    Were you born this stupid or did you have to work to get this way?

What you bet on June, 6, 2013 was a futures line at the Golden Nugget. Once the line was released by a select few offshore books, the line came out with Auburn at -15. It went to -15.5 and basically stayed there until today, when it began its drop
    . Currently, it sits at -14.5.

Gee, I woulda thought that they would have taught you that in Line Moves-101.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

You dumb ass. Do yo think that you could only get the futures line on one day? Do I have to teach your ignorant ass everything. You can wager on futures TODAY if you wish. Have the lines changed? You bet they have, but the openers for these games were the futures. Now you have never played a future, or you would know this. Obviously you do not, because you were unable to read a very simple spread sheet. Boy are you Lubbock fans dense. The Wynn and others still have the game at -15. If you had a brain in your head, you would have noticed that the LVH had dropped the line to -14. So I guess you depend on those worthless Off Shore Books where one good f**t can move a line.

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    You dumb ass. Do yo think that you could only get the futures line on one day? Do I have to teach your ignorant ass everything. You can wager on futures TODAY if you wish. Have the lines changed? You bet they have, but the openers for these games were the futures. Now you have never played a future, or you would know this. Obviously you do not, because you were unable to read a very simple spread sheet. Boy are you Lubbock fans dense. The Wynn and others still have the game at -15. If you had a brain in your head, you would have noticed that the LVH had dropped the line to -14. So I guess you depend on those worthless Off Shore Books where one good f**t can move a line.
    I give up... you're not only a waste od perfectly good air, but you're too fukking stupid to breathe.

chunk
    chunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19168

Even I have to admit. BDQ is digging his own grave.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Either way, ya'll dont think Auburn can cover this and win? I dont think they'll be as shitty as they were last season

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    Either way, ya'll dont think Auburn can cover this and win? I dont think they'll be as shitty as they were last season
    I'm not comfortable with either side. Too many points to lay and not enough points to take = no play for me.

footballace
    footballace's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

all i know is this going to be a very entertaining game no matter how it shakes out. the crowd will be wild!

nickeydyme
    nickeydyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 420

people said wazzu's first game ly was going to be a close and high flying game, it wasn't byu crushed them on road...wazzu is not that much improved from ly and this years auburn team is better than that byu team was ly...this is going to be a boring, sloppy game that auburn should have in control by halftime

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

Last year's BYU team was MUCH better than this Auburn team.

eeezzzz
    eeezzzz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7391

Quote Originally Posted by M.W. View Post
    Last year's BYU team was MUCH better than this Auburn team.
    I wouldn't say Much better, if you watched AU last season you would notice that they got worse as the season progressed because the locker room was a total mess, Chizik couldn't discipline his players and the whole offense was completely disrupted when Malzahn left. AU almost took down Clemson opening game and got progressively worse afterwords. I doubt BYU would have given the same fight to Clemson.

nickeydyme
    nickeydyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 420

Are you serious? Byu offense was pathetic ly, they wouldnt do anything against an average sec defense like auburn this year, byu did have great d ly but once again they wouldn't be able to contain an average sec offense

Vegasman702
    Vegasman702's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Wash St is going to be improved. I expect them to get 20-24 pts in this one. So Auburn needs to score 35+ to cover and I don't see that happening.

D Med
    War Eagle!
    D Med's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2365

Quote Originally Posted by footballace View Post
    all i know is this going to be a very entertaining game no matter how it shakes out. the crowd will be wild!
    You're damn right.

M.W.

Quote Originally Posted by nickeydyme View Post
    Are you serious? Byu offense was pathetic ly, they wouldnt do anything against an average sec defense like auburn this year, byu did have great d ly but once again they wouldn't be able to contain an average sec offense
    Of course, I'm serious. Last year's BYU team was better than four teams in the SEC West. This year's Auburn team will probably be better than two.

M.W.

Quote Originally Posted by eeezzzz View Post
    I wouldn't say Much better, if you watched AU last season you would notice that they got worse as the season progressed because the locker room was a total mess, Chizik couldn't discipline his players and the whole offense was completely disrupted when Malzahn left. AU almost took down Clemson opening game and got progressively worse afterwords. I doubt BYU would have given the same fight to Clemson.
    Your description of Auburn seems accurate to me. But where is the basis for a comparison to BYU?