BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Florida State -350 ML at Pitt

Can anyone tell me why I should not have jumped all over this ML? There is no way Florida State loses this game. To show you just how confidant I am, I will give anyone who doubts me the 5Dime line, now currently Pitt +300. Do any of you punk know-nothing wusses like Killer_Demo care to challenge me on this? Just make sure you have the points to wager, so I do not have a very unpleasant problem collecting after I kick your tails.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Can anyone tell me why I should not have jumped all over this ML? There is no way Florida State loses this game. To show you just how confidant I am, I will give anyone who doubts me the 5Dime line, now currently Pitt +300. Do any of you punk know-nothing wusses like Killer_Demo care to challenge me on this? Just make sure you have the points to wager, so I do not have a very unpleasant problem collecting after I kick your tails.
    No season thread = tout, nobody takes u serious here. All u do is b1tch and moan. Keep being stupid so nobody takes ur ass serious
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: cant call it

stikymess
    stikymess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 63

big ML's will bite you every now and then.

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is anyone suppose to take a loser like you Killer_Demo seriously, as the facts speak for themselves, as you can see below!

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    No season thread = tout, nobody takes u serious here. All u do is b1tch and moan. Keep being stupid so nobody takes ur ass serious
    So says the guy Killer_Demo who told all of us how great he did last year in football, only to forget this post he made: "Dec 24 0-10

30-39 for the season...REALLY need stanford to whoop wisconsin to salvage my season...sure I lost and so did alot of other posters that tailed me on 2nite Fresno ST pick and I didnt call this lock but am ashamed my team didnt show up 2nite...lookin GREAT last 8 weeks then just a dump in the bowl game."

Sorry SF but you brought this on yourself. You tried to B.S. you way in here and got nailed. You are doing about as well as your pathetic Giants are.
    The above post tells the entire story .... LOSER!

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Who lays -350 juice? Only newbies lay juice like that...

Urbanwildlife

So says the guy Killer_Demo who told all of us how great he did last year in football, only to forget this post he made: "Dec 24 0-10

30-39 for the season...REALLY need stanford to whoop wisconsin to salvage my season...sure I lost and so did alot of other posters that tailed me on 2nite Fresno ST pick and I didnt call this lock but am ashamed my team didnt show up 2nite...lookin GREAT last 8 weeks then just a dump in the bowl game."

Sorry SF but you brought this on yourself. You tried to B.S. you way in here and got nailed. You are doing about as well as your pathetic Giants are.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife View Post
    -350 juice...Cant take u serious after that. Only newbies bet heavy-chalk like that.

Urbanwildlife

Last edited by Urbanwildlife; 08-19-13 at 06:13 PM.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    That's what I thought, you chicken s**t piece of crap. You have no balls at all. I challenged you and you backed off like the little girl you are. Stay away from me boy, unless you want to have your a** wrapped around your shoulders. You know that you would lose the wager, and would not pay off. That means I turn your face into hamburger meat. I'm going to kick your tail and enjoy every minute of it, you fruit cake. You are so fuking stupid you do not know how to look up someone's spreadsheet. Look mine up, \*\*\*\*\*\*. You will see wagers, something that we do not see on yours. Not one wager posted on your spreadsheet, you lying piece of feces. There he is. The biggest fool in here. I have already contacted the admin's to throw him out. Others are joininig me. Bye a** hole.
    Last edited by BigdaddyQH; 08-19-13 at 03:14 PM.

Urbanwildlife

Now you are acting as stupid as he is. How are you going to kick someones asss when you have no knowledge of who they are, or where they live. smh

This forum ..... all in a matter of months .... Thank you SBR, as you getting exactly what you want, unfortunately some good people are getting hurt by it.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

That's what I thought, you chicken s**t piece of crap. You have no balls at all. I challenged you and you backed off like the little girl you are. Stay away from me boy, unless you want to have your a** wrapped around your shoulders. You know that you would lose the wager, and would not pay off. That means I turn your face into hamburger meat. I'm going to kick your tail and enoy every minute of it, you fruit cake. You are so fuking stupid you do not know how to look up someone's spreadsheet. Look mine up, \*\*\*\*\*\*. You will see wagers, something that we do not see on yours.
    Will b waiting for ur season thread wannabe "SHARP"...... ur sharp as a butter-knife. I'll post season thead as usual

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Wait a minute. Big-- Are you being sarcastic?

I really don't know.

I have no dog in this fight, but you're calling someone a wuss because they won't take Pitt?

WHO WOULD TALK PITT?

I mean, if we're going to play this game.

I want Alabama on the ML against VT. Anyone want VT? Anyone out there brave enough to take VT on the ML?

Big-- you're normally a somewhat voice of reason, I hope your just being sarcastic to prove a point.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MTek

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24926

I'd feel safer buying Pitt to +17.5 than taking FSU moneyline...and it would cost you less juice. I don't see them getting blown out here.

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

That's what I thought, you chicken s**t piece of crap. You have no balls at all. I challenged you and you backed off like the little girl you are. Stay away from me boy, unless you want to have your a** wrapped around your shoulders. You know that you would lose the wager, and would not pay off. That means I turn your face into hamburger meat. I'm going to kick your tail and enjoy every minute of it, you fruit cake. You are so fuking stupid you do not know how to look up someone's spreadsheet. Look mine up, \*\*\*\*\*\*. You will see wagers, something that we do not see on yours. Not one wager posted on your spreadsheet, you lying piece of feces. There he is. The biggest fool in here. I have already contacted the admin's to throw him out. Others are joininig me. Bye a** hole.
    Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post

I really don't know.

I have no dog in this fight, but you're calling someone a wuss because they won't take Pitt?

WHO WOULD TALK PITT?

I want Alabama on the ML against VT. Anyone want VT? Anyone out there brave enough to take VT on the ML?

Big-- you're normally a somewhat voice of reason, I hope your just being sarcastic to prove a point.
    No, he's not being sarcastic and he's not kidding. You just haven't been around here long enough to have seen any of his previous posts where he has threatened someone/called someone out. Now, I'm not a doctor, but BigQ seems to be suffering from manic-depression aka bi-polarism. Earlier today I had to go to the pharmacy to pick up a prescription and couldn't help but notice that Junk47/BigQ had made the same challenge to several individuals in there.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Killer_Demo

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5949

Good Thread.

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

I am still waiting for Big to tell us why in god's name anyone would take Pitt?

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Quote Originally Posted by Night-Tripper View Post
    No, he's not being sarcastic and he's not kidding. You just haven't been around here long enough to have seen any of his previous posts where he has threatened someone/called someone out. Now, I'm not a doctor, but BigQ seems to be suffering from manic-depression aka bi-polarism. Earlier today I had to go to the pharmacy to pick up a prescription and couldn't help but notice that Junk47/BigQ had made the same challenge to several individuals in there.
    Couldnt have said it better. Me/Tripper/Sam studying hard for this season. I'm trying to make $$$ not enertain troll-posters

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24926

Pitt has it's upside. They're not gonna roll over and die. They're at home at night. Tom Savage is not all that bad. (Started some games for Rutgers) Devin Street is a gamebreaker. Pitt has a pretty good defense. FSU is breaking in a new quarterback in a hostile atmosphere. Also, FSU's DEs from last year are playing on sundays now.

Urbanwildlife

and again the above says all you need to know.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post

I really don't know.

WHO WOULD TALK PITT?

Sam, I am not calling that picece of caca a wuss because he will not take Pitt. I am calling him out because he thinks I made a poor wager. O.K. Fine. Put your money where your mouth is. If he is not willing to do it, then someone should shut him up and put him in his place.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

You see, the difference between you and myself is that I am NOT afraid to back my plays with wagers, and many of you chicken s**ts in here are. When people mouth off and refuse to back it with a wager, be it money, points, or even a drink, it is time to call them out. If you have a big enough mouth to question me, you had better be able to back it up. This is why people like myself crush people like yourself. You little people just do not get it. You have to shoot your mouths off in here, because you know that you would never survive in the real world.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

You see, the difference between you and myself is that I am NOT afraid to back my plays with wagers, and many of you chicken s**ts in here are. When people mouth off and refuse to back it with a wager, be it money, points, or even a drink, it is time to call them out. If you have a big enough mouth to question me, you had better be able to back it up. This is why people like myself crush people like yourself. You little people just do not get it. You have to shoot your mouths off in here, because you know that you would never survive in the real world.

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!

You talking to me?

Nah, you can't be talking to me... because I'm sure you were smart enough to have taken the time to see that the plays I've made have been backed-up with wagers. (In other words, check my spreadsheet, dypshyt.)

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

You talking to me?

Nah, you can't be talking to me... because I'm sure you were smart enough to have taken the time to see that the plays I've made have been backed-up with wagers. (In other words, check my spreadsheet, dypshyt.)
    I AM talking to you boy. Now if you think my play is bad, take Pitt +300. Name your poison. If you do not want to do that, then keep your mouth shut before you are wearing your tail around your shoulders. Got that Boy?

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!

I AM talking to you boy. Now if you think my play is bad, take Pitt +300. Name your poison. If you do not want to do that, then keep your mouth shut before you are wearing your tail around your shoulders. Got that Boy?
    You are one bad mofo when you're sitting behind that keyboard, aren't you? You are the quintessential internet badass... and you've provided me with more laughs than you'll ever know.

Have a nice day, dypshyt.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

You are one bad mofo when you're sitting behind that keyboard, aren't you? You are the quintessential internet badass... and you've provided me with more laughs than you'll ever know.

Have a nice day, dypshyt.

I hope you have a good sense of humor when Florida State beats Pitt and I come after your worthless tail. If you know me so well, you should know what happened to the last a** hole that called me out. Been there. Done that. Hell, you are nothing but a damn Tortilla Tosser. How gay can you get? I am arguing with some Gay Tortilla Tosser. A friggin Tortilla Tosser. What a joke.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Now to be perfectly honest, someting that Killer can learn from, I saw the Little Tortilla Tossers Picks and they are not all that bad. UNLV and Virginia are probably losers, and I have no idea what you see in Miss. State, but Hawaii, Buffalo, and Ohio are not bad. You had beter name your teams in your 15 team teaser or no one will believe you if you hit it, which is highly unlikely. Your biggest problem, like all losing bettors is that you get suckered into taking points and are afraid to give them. Maybe 10-8 or 8-10. I've seen better and I've seen worse so far. Not a bad way to start.

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!

Now to be perfectly honest, someting that Killer can learn from, I saw the Little Tortilla Tossers Picks and they are not all that bad. UNLV and Virginia are probably losers, and I have no idea what you see in Miss. State, but Hawaii, Buffalo, and Ohio are not bad. You had beter name your teams in your 15 team teaser or no one will believe you if you hit it, which is highly unlikely. Your biggest problem, like all losing bettors is that you get suckered into taking points and are afraid to give them. Maybe 10-8 or 8-10. I've seen better and I've seen worse so far. Not a bad way to start.
    1872475896-1 7/20/13 1:15am
    $100.00
    $9,500.00
    Pending 15 Team Teaser (ties win) T tw 6½nfl 7fb & 5½bk
    Pending 8/29/13 6:00pm College Football 133 North Carolina +16½ * vs South Carolina
    Pending 8/29/13 7:00pm College Football 135 UNLV +24 * vs Minnesota U
    Pending 8/29/13 7:00pm College Football 138 Bowling Green +8 * vs Tulsa
    Pending 8/29/13 8:00pm College Football 141 Utah State +10½ * vs Utah
    Pending 8/29/13 9:15pm College Football 143 Mississippi +7 * vs Vanderbilt
    Pending 8/29/13 10:00pm College Football 146 Fresno State -1½ * vs Rutgers
    Pending 8/31/13 12:00pm College Football 159 Buffalo U +41 * vs Ohio State
    Pending 8/31/13 3:30pm College Football 170 Virginia +11 * vs BYU
    Pending 8/31/13 7:00pm College Football 173 UAB +13 * vs Troy
    Pending 8/31/13 7:00pm College Football 175 Purdue +21 * vs Cincinnati U
    Pending 8/31/13 7:00pm College Football 183 UL Monroe +31 * vs Oklahoma
    Pending 8/31/13 7:00pm College Football 191 Toledo +27½ * vs Florida
    Pending 8/31/13 7:00pm College Football 193 UL Lafayette +21½ * vs Arkansas
    Pending 8/31/13 12:00pm College Football 210 Washington U +4 * vs Boise State
    Pending 9/1/13 6:00pm College Football 218 Colorado State +7 * vs Colorado

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!

191xxxxxx-1 8/18/13 10:24pm $275.00 $250.00 Pending 8/29/13 7:00pm College Football 135 UNLV +14 -110* vs Minnesota U
    191xxxxxx-2 8/18/13 10:24pm $275.00 $250.00 Pending 8/31/13 3:30pm College Football 170 Virginia +3 -110* vs BYU
    191xxxxxx-1 8/18/13 5:40pm $100.00 $370.00 Pending 8/31/13 7:00pm College Football 181 Mississippi State +370* vs Oklahoma State
    191xxxxxx-1 8/17/13 11:46pm $275.00 $250.00 Pending 8/31/13 7:00pm College Football 173 UAB +5 -110* vs Troy
    191xxxxxx-2 8/17/13 11:46pm $150.00 $255.00 Pending 8/31/13 7:00pm College Football 173 UAB +170* vs Troy
    191xxxxxx-3 8/17/13 11:46pm $275.00 $250.00 Pending 8/31/13 7:00pm College Football 181 Mississippi State +12½ -110* vs Oklahoma State
    191xxxxxx-4 8/17/13 11:46pm $275.00 $250.00 Pending 9/1/13 3:30pm College Football 215 Ohio +21 -110* vs Louisville
    190xxxxxx-1 8/16/13 4:58pm $50.00 $7,500.00 Pending 8/31/13 12:00pm Football NCAA Football +15000 2014 BCS National Championship - Washington*
    190xxxxxx-2 8/16/13 4:58pm $100.00 $3,500.00 Pending 8/29/13 7:00pm Football NCAA Football NCAA Conferences +3500 American Athletic Champion - South Florida*
    190xxxxxx-3 8/16/13 4:58pm $100.00 $800.00 Pending 8/29/13 7:00pm Football NCAA Football NCAA Conferences +800 Big Ten Champion - Michigan State*
    190xxxxxx-4 8/16/13 4:58pm $100.00 $700.00 Pending 8/31/13 12:00pm Football NCAA Football NCAA Conferences +700 Pac-12 North Winner - Washington*
    190xxxxxx-1 8/10/13 10:02pm $275.00 $250.00 Pending 8/29/13 11:00pm College Football 148 Hawaii +22½ -110* vs USC
    190xxxxxx-2 8/10/13 10:02pm $275.00 $250.00 Pending 8/31/13 12:00pm College Football 159 Buffalo U +36½ -110* vs Ohio State
    190xxxxxx-3 8/10/13 10:02pm $275.00 $250.00 Pending 8/31/13 7:00pm College Football 183 UL Monroe +23 -110* vs Oklahoma
    187xxxxxx-1 7/18/13 4:55pm $275.00 $250.00 Pending 8/31/13 7:00pm College Football 191 Toledo +21½ -110* vs Florida
    187xxxxxx-2 7/18/13 4:55pm $262.50 $250.00 Pending 8/31/13 12:00pm College Football 210 Washington U -3 -105* vs Boise State
    187xxxxxx-1 7/18/13 3:37pm $275.00 $250.00 Pending 8/29/13 6:00pm College Football 133 North Carolina +10½ -110* vs South Carolina
    187xxxxxx-1 7/17/13 5:50pm $275.00 $250.00 Pending 8/29/13 8:00pm College Football 141 Utah State +4½ -110* vs Utah
    187xxxxxx-1 7/12/13 7:35am $275.00 $250.00 Pending 8/29/13 10:00pm College Football 146 Fresno State -8 -110* vs Rutgers
    187xxxxxx-1 7/12/13 1:47am $275.00 $250.00 Pending 8/29/13 7:00pm College Football 138 Bowling Green +3 -110* vs Tulsa
    187xxxxxx-2 7/12/13 1:47am $275.00 $250.00 Pending 8/29/13 9:15pm College Football 143 Mississippi +1 -110* vs Vanderbilt
    Totals: $4,812.50 $26,375.00
    Showing Wagers 1 - 22 of 22

Now, why don't you go drop your pants and take a shit in your backyard

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

-350 juice

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5949

This thread is getting better.

aaron2406
    aaron2406's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6140

these plays are just plain bad. JMO.

aaron2406
    aaron2406's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6140

191xxxxxx-1 8/18/13 10:24pm $275.00 $250.00 Pending 8/29/13 7:00pm College Football 135 UNLV +14 -110* vs Minnesota U
    191xxxxxx-2 8/18/13 10:24pm $275.00 $250.00 Pending 8/31/13 3:30pm College Football 170 Virginia +3 -110* vs BYU
    191xxxxxx-1 8/18/13 5:40pm $100.00 $370.00 Pending 8/31/13 7:00pm College Football 181 Mississippi State +370* vs Oklahoma State
    191xxxxxx-1 8/17/13 11:46pm $275.00 $250.00 Pending 8/31/13 7:00pm College Football 173 UAB +5 -110* vs Troy
    191xxxxxx-2 8/17/13 11:46pm $150.00 $255.00 Pending 8/31/13 7:00pm College Football 173 UAB +170* vs Troy
    191xxxxxx-3 8/17/13 11:46pm $275.00 $250.00 Pending 8/31/13 7:00pm College Football 181 Mississippi State +12½ -110* vs Oklahoma State
    191xxxxxx-4 8/17/13 11:46pm $275.00 $250.00 Pending 9/1/13 3:30pm College Football 215 Ohio +21 -110* vs Louisville
    190xxxxxx-1 8/16/13 4:58pm $50.00 $7,500.00 Pending 8/31/13 12:00pm Football NCAA Football +15000 2014 BCS National Championship - Washington*
    190xxxxxx-2 8/16/13 4:58pm $100.00 $3,500.00 Pending 8/29/13 7:00pm Football NCAA Football NCAA Conferences +3500 American Athletic Champion - South Florida*
    190xxxxxx-3 8/16/13 4:58pm $100.00 $800.00 Pending 8/29/13 7:00pm Football NCAA Football NCAA Conferences +800 Big Ten Champion - Michigan State*
    190xxxxxx-4 8/16/13 4:58pm $100.00 $700.00 Pending 8/31/13 12:00pm Football NCAA Football NCAA Conferences +700 Pac-12 North Winner - Washington*
    190xxxxxx-1 8/10/13 10:02pm $275.00 $250.00 Pending 8/29/13 11:00pm College Football 148 Hawaii +22½ -110* vs USC
    190xxxxxx-2 8/10/13 10:02pm $275.00 $250.00 Pending 8/31/13 12:00pm College Football 159 Buffalo U +36½ -110* vs Ohio State
    190xxxxxx-3 8/10/13 10:02pm $275.00 $250.00 Pending 8/31/13 7:00pm College Football 183 UL Monroe +23 -110* vs Oklahoma
    187xxxxxx-1 7/18/13 4:55pm $275.00 $250.00 Pending 8/31/13 7:00pm College Football 191 Toledo +21½ -110* vs Florida
    187xxxxxx-2 7/18/13 4:55pm $262.50 $250.00 Pending 8/31/13 12:00pm College Football 210 Washington U -3 -105* vs Boise State
    187xxxxxx-1 7/18/13 3:37pm $275.00 $250.00 Pending 8/29/13 6:00pm College Football 133 North Carolina +10½ -110* vs South Carolina
    187xxxxxx-1 7/17/13 5:50pm $275.00 $250.00 Pending 8/29/13 8:00pm College Football 141 Utah State +4½ -110* vs Utah
    187xxxxxx-1 7/12/13 7:35am $275.00 $250.00 Pending 8/29/13 10:00pm College Football 146 Fresno State -8 -110* vs Rutgers
    187xxxxxx-1 7/12/13 1:47am $275.00 $250.00 Pending 8/29/13 7:00pm College Football 138 Bowling Green +3 -110* vs Tulsa
    187xxxxxx-2 7/12/13 1:47am $275.00 $250.00 Pending 8/29/13 9:15pm College Football 143 Mississippi +1 -110* vs Vanderbilt
    Totals: $4,812.50 $26,375.00
    Showing Wagers 1 - 22 of 22

Now, why don't you go drop your pants and take a shit in your backyard
    not good at all. north carolina decent play. ole piss, yes please. The rest no thanks. not even close. you are about to lose a lot of $.

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!

Quote Originally Posted by aaron2406 View Post
    not good at all. north carolina decent play. ole piss, yes please. The rest no thanks. not even close. you are about to lose a lot of $.
    You may very well be right, but that's why they call it gambling. Either way, it's all discretionary income that's been set aside for gambling.

footballace
    footballace's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

HAMMER FSU in this one. they are going to have a monster year. The Defence is as solid as you are going to find

12 Last