utsa

utah

at colorado

at cal

ucla

washington st

that leaves

at wash at usc oregon at arizona state

rich rods choked bigger games then those 8 wins i gave him which gives me a bit of pause for concern, but they could legitimately win every single game on this schedule, feels like good value for a decent team at 8 wins +150

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

Shrarp eye.
    I like this.
    Too bad you can't buy a half a game on these prop bets.

Correct, Rich Rods is a terrible with clock management

mrsolodolo21
    mrsolodolo21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7319

Don't like this. Arizona had the Pac-12's worst defense last year (that is saying something!), and their high-powered offense had to bail them out time and time again. They don't have a proven QB and their star WR tore his ACL in spring ball. That hurts a lot for a team that depends on lighting up the scoreboard to win games.

Granted, Arizona's defense should be more experienced and marginally improved. However, I wouldn't count on this unit to pick up a whole lot of slack and ultimately win ball games.

On their schedule, I see five should-be wins: N. Arizona, UNLV, UTSA, Colorado, Wazzu

Four should be losses (as you mentioned): Oregon, USC, Arizona State, Washington

The rest are 50/50's: Utah, @Cal, UCLA

In my opinion, Arizona has just as much potential to get upset themselves, than take down one of the big-boys. I'm not sure I'd want to wager that the U of A will solidify all their should-be W's, sweep their three 50/50 games, and upset one of the better Pac-12 teams (especially on the road).

There are way too many question marks on offense, for a team that NEEDS offense to win. I would not be able to count on them to pull out 9 wins to cash.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Cal is an easy win. Arizona owns UCLA in the desert. Who knows about Utah. The problem I see is that there is a bigger chance for Arizona to lose a 5th game than there is to win a 9th. Pass.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Cal is an easy win. Arizona owns UCLA in the desert. Who knows about Utah. The problem I see is that there is a bigger chance for Arizona to lose a 5th game than there is to win a 9th. Pass.
    thats why i like it at +150 and not even money.

id like to add they have extra time to prepare for the washington and usc games.

anyways nash you can get 7.5 if you want to lay the juice, but id rather take 8 and go for the plus money.