STRONG PLAYS (0-2)(-4.40 units)
REGULAR PLAYS (3-0)(+3.00 units)

OVERALL (3-4)(-8.00 units)

SEASON OVERALL

BEST BETS (6-7)(-5.10 units)
STRONG PLAYS (7-12)(-12.40 units)
REGULAR PLAYS (14-14)(-1.40 units)

OVERALL (2-33)(-18.90 units)

Another dreadful week in college football last week. Went 0-4 in best bets and strong plays and won all three regular plays. It is not supposed to work that way with my weakest plays winning and my strongest plays losing. It is hard to believe that we are into week 8 of college football already.

I am going to play this week, but take next week off. I am going on vacation from October 31st through November 8th. That is a good thing as I probably need a break from all this losing. Here is what I came up with for week number eight.

Idaho +15.5 vs Nevada (best bet)……………At first I thought the whole world might be on Idaho this week, but I have seen more Nevada’s than anything else. Granted Idaho is probably playing way over their heads and have been a great story this year, but I see it continuing. No I do not think they will keep winning, but this is just too many points to give a team playing this well and with this much confidence right now. It is not like Nevada is a great team and they have underachieved this year. Sure there is a chance for a blowout, but I don’t see it happening.

Washington +10.5 vs Oregon (best bet)…………..All that I know is this Washington team is much better than last years team and they have been in just about every game they have played this year. If they were good enough to beat USC then they are certainly good enough to beat Oregon, at least with the 10.5 points. I think the Huskies will be sky high for this one again and get the cover and with a little lucky maybe the outright win.

S Florida +7 vs Pittsburgh (strong play)…………..I have liked S Florida all week long and I was hoping this line would go to seven and it finally did, so I jumped it before it goes back down. Pitt finally ranked and getting some respect and in recent years, that is when Pitt loses their games. Before losing to Cincinnati last week, S Florida was highly thought of. Well it is no shame losing to Cincy as they just might be the class of the big east this year. This just smells like a close game to me with a very good shot of an upset. I really think Pitt will be lucky to win this game, so I love the touchdown I am getting.

Miami-Florida -4.5 vs Clemson (strong play)……………..Not much reasoning on this one. I just feel home field is huge in this one. Clemson has not won on the road and Miami has not lost at home. Miami definitely has their program headed in the right direction, while Clemson has always been a poor road team.

Kansas +8 vs Oklahoma (regular play)…………….It takes some guts going against Oklahoma, but they have been very beatable on the road, while Kansas is a perfect 4-0 at home, so why not grab eight points? I think Oklahoma wins this game, but it will be decided in the final minutes. Just a strong gut feeling on this one.

Penn State -4.5 vs Michigan (regular play)………….This is just another gut feeling on my part. My picks have not been that great lately and I don’t have much to go on except gut feeling. Michigan is improved, but PSU is the better team. If Penn State does not get too conservative like they usually do, I think they can win this one handily.

I think I will stop at just six plays. I think part of my problem has been I have been playing too many games. I really like all these plays, I just lack some confidence with my picks this year. I am much better than my record and I am way overdue for a good week. Maybe this will be it.

Good Luck Everybody!!