Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Fresno ST Bulldog fall-camp update

4-5 RB's competing for main RB spot . Gonna be hard to find a runningback like Rouse was but I have no doubts that will not even be a issue for this team this year.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24896

That was a fascinating five minute interview from some random Bulldog practice. I think my favorite part was where the interviewer asked a question about the progress of the team and Tim replied in coachspeak.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Defensive Coordinator Notes

Eddy Munny

Based on these routine interviews following practice #15, it's obvious Rutgers is the play. The subliminal message I get from these clips is that of catastrophic failure in week 1 and beyond. Also, I think these coaches are possibly on drugs or are trying to hide dark secrets of shower room boy lust; hence the shades and visors.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Based on these routine interviews following practice #15, it's obvious Rutgers is the play. The subliminal message I get from these clips is that of catastrophic failure in week 1 and beyond. Also, I think these coaches are possibly on drugs or are trying to hide dark secrets of shower room boy lust; hence the shades and visors.
    I'll b on the other side... I'll take -8 1/2 all day on the Dogs, Eat a dick

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    Angry much? I don't suppose you may have spotted the fact that I wasn't at all serious. Oh that's right, you're one of those adults who wears a helmet and a lobster bib. Just keep posting your lame practice videos. You're lucky I was kind enough to respond to this worthless thread or it'd just be you and a chorus of crickets.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Angry much? I don't suppose you may have spotted the fact that I wasn't at all serious. Oh that's right, you're one of those adults who wears a helmet and a lobster bib. Just keep posting your lame practice videos. You're lucky I was kind enough to respond to this worthless thread or it'd just be you and a chorus of crickets.
    Join date 8-13-13 get out my thread ghost/troll

Eddy Munny

Join date 8-13-13 get out my thread ghost/troll
    OOoohh! You got me there...Great detective work! I'm now exposed for the crime of joining a message board TOO RECENTLY. Shame upon me and mine. You can tell me to get out of your thread but there's nobody else here to keep it alive. What, you need some you time? Your mother is the only ghost/troll in your life brah.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

OOoohh! You got me there...Great detective work! I'm now exposed for the crime of joining a message board TOO RECENTLY. Shame upon me and mine. You can tell me to get out of your thread but there's nobody else here to keep it alive. What, you need some you time? Your mother is the only ghost/troll in your life brah.

Eddy Munny

I hate to break it to you man, but more posts won't make your dick bigger.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

I hate to break it to you man, but more posts won't make your dick bigger.
    What dumbass clicks in a thread to bitch about the subject? u sound like a woman

Eddy Munny

What dumbass clicks in a thread to bitch about the subject? u sound like a woman
    I reckon you wouldn't know the sound of a woman. Just the sound of your palm slapping your pelvis.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

I reckon you wouldn't know the sound of a woman. Just the sound of your palm slapping your pelvis.
    Did mom forget ur tampon too?

Eddy Munny

So are you just filling up your own thread with replies so that from the outside it looks like there's interesting banter taking place?

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

So are you just filling up your own thread with replies so that from the outside it looks like there's interesting banter taking place?
    Will be waiting on your season thread wannabe "sharp" we'll see what kinda numbers u can back-up with that fat mouth

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

I was leaning Fresno State, but the more I pick apart this game-- I think the play may be Rutgers.

The money is moving Rutgers' way.

Will have to keep following this number.
    Last edited by SamDiamond; 08-15-13 at 06:45 AM.

EzekielMowatt
    EzekielMowatt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

I've followed RU for some time, they are down the street from me...very frustrating team to put money on,typical BigEast inconsistency. Nova physically has it, word is great spring, looks great, etc etc. However if you watched him last year the implode never seems that many plays away. Mentally he lost it last year.
    RU in first half is only way could back them, getting 4. Their secondary will break at some point in this game, it's too early for that group, the front seven is strong but only takes a few plays with Fresno.

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    So says the guy Killer_Demo who told all of us how great he did last year in football, only to forget this post he made: "Dec 24 0-10

30-39 for the season...REALLY need stanford to whoop wisconsin to salvage my season...sure I lost and so did alot of other posters that tailed me on 2nite Fresno ST pick and I didnt call this lock but am ashamed my team didnt show up 2nite...lookin GREAT last 8 weeks then just a dump in the bowl game."

Sorry SF but you brought this on yourself. You tried to B.S. you way in here and got nailed. You are doing about as well as your pathetic Giants are.
    Who would listen to anything this loser says?

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife View Post
    Who would listen to anything this loser says?
    Jealousy is the 1st form of flattery. No need to be jealous

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    I was leaning Fresno State, but the more I pick apart this game-- I think the play may be Rutgers.

The money is moving Rutgers' way.

Will have to keep following this number.
    Why whats looking good on RU thats not looking as good on Fresno sam?

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Quote Originally Posted by EzekielMowatt View Post
    I've followed RU for some time, they are down the street from me...very frustrating team to put money on,typical BigEast inconsistency. Nova physically has it, word is great spring, looks great, etc etc. However if you watched him last year the implode never seems that many plays away. Mentally he lost it last year.
    RU in first half is only way could back them, getting 4. Their secondary will break at some point in this game, it's too early for that group, the front seven is strong but only takes a few plays with Fresno.
    So you leaning Fresno too?

EzekielMowatt

prob won't play anything in that game but will take a look at RU first half and over total, when the numbers come out.

Urbanwildlife

So says the guy Killer_Deno who told all of us how great he did last year in football, only to forget this post he made: "Dec 24 0-10

30-39 for the season...REALLY need stanford to whoop wisconsin to salvage my season...sure I lost and so did alot of other posters that tailed me on 2nite Fresno ST pick and I didnt call this lock but am ashamed my team didnt show up 2nite...lookin GREAT last 8 weeks then just a dump in the bowl game."

Sorry SF but you brought this on yourself. You tried to B.S. you way in here and got nailed. You are doing about as well as your pathetic Giants are.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

congrats u made the ignore list. Will be watching your "sharp" thread

Urbanwildlife

So says the guy Killer_ Demo who told all of us how great he did last year in football, only to forget this post he made: "Dec 24 0-10

Yea right loser..... lol Your wagering record says it all.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Yea right loser..... lol Your wagering record says it all.
    keep digging ur grave kid

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Urbanwildlife

congrats u made the ignore list. Will be watching your "sharp" thread
    So says the guy Killer_ Demo who told all of us how great he did last year in football, only to forget this post he made: "Dec 24 0-10

So much for the ignore list loser!

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Have fun watching me post winners!

EzekielMowatt

KD, serious question, how old are you?

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

26 year old Fresno ST graduate class of 2009.....
    Last edited by Killer_Demo; 08-15-13 at 04:40 PM.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

what college u go to?

Urbanwildlife

So says the guy Killer_Demo who told all of us how great he did last year in football, only to forget this post he made: "Dec 24 0-10

One thing we know Killer_Demo did not graduate from the school of wagering as you can see above, which shows clearly that he is a clueless loser! If he did happen to graduate from Fresno State it most certainly does not sit well with the institution allowing someone like this loser to graduate. I would have to believe the only school he graduated from was the one he has in his dreams, as he most certainly is a dumbfuk.
    Last edited by Urbanwildlife; 08-15-13 at 06:09 PM.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Hey dumb a**. We all know that you are a huge liar, but at least you can learn how to correctly make a statement. You do NOT "take -8 1/2". You "GIVE 8 1/2". What a dummy. Someone should run you out of here. What's your IQ? 3?

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

By the way you worthless liar, what book did you give 8 1/2 at and when? Let's see the information, and NOW boy. If you cannot produce it, I will have you run out of here for lying about the line you claim to have received. I mean it. Either show us when and where you got the line, or you are history. We have listened to enough of your B.S. I have checked over 30 books in Vegas and off shore and the line is -10 to -10 1/2. It has been for weeks. Put up or get the hell out of here boy.

123 Last