Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Another poster questioning his IQ. lol

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Bigdaddy/urban c0cksucker is 40 years old. i truly feel sorry for these 2 all they got is their online reputation. Winners gonna Win. Haters gonna hate. Imma post whether u fagg0ts like it or not.

Tahoejoe
    Tahoejoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 140

Waste of time here. Nobody talking about football. Any way to block certain people

Urbanwildlife

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    So says the guy Killer_Demo who told all of us how great he did last year in football, only to forget this post he made: "Dec 24 0-10

30-39 for the season...REALLY need stanford to whoop wisconsin to salvage my season...sure I lost and so did alot of other posters that tailed me on 2nite Fresno ST pick and I didnt call this lock but am ashamed my team didnt show up 2nite...lookin GREAT last 8 weeks then just a dump in the bowl game."

Sorry SF but you brought this on yourself. You tried to B.S. you way in here and got nailed. You are doing about as well as your pathetic Giants are.

and again the above says all you need to know.
    Last edited by Urbanwildlife; 08-17-13 at 01:19 PM.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32279

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    Join date 8-13-13 get out my thread ghost/troll
    But he has two tickets to paradise.

Urbanwildlife

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoejoe View Post
    Waste of time here. Nobody talking about football. Any way to block certain people
    Check your inbox Tahoejoe.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32279

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoejoe View Post
    Stupid question?
    You live in Tahoe?

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Urbanwildlife

So says the guy Killer_Demo who told all of us how great he did last year in football, only to forget this post he made: "Dec 24 0-10

30-39 for the season...REALLY need stanford to whoop wisconsin to salvage my season...sure I lost and so did alot of other posters that tailed me on 2nite Fresno ST pick and I didnt call this lock but am ashamed my team didnt show up 2nite...lookin GREAT last 8 weeks then just a dump in the bowl game."

Sorry SF but you brought this on yourself. You tried to B.S. you way in here and got nailed. You are doing about as well as your pathetic Giants are.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife View Post
    Ur a nobody

Urbanwildlife

I perfer it that way!

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Urbanwildlife

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Thats all u got is 1 bad week and post it over and over...find some new material stalker

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Urbanwildlife

Last edited by Urbanwildlife; 08-18-13 at 10:08 PM.

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

Hey... one trick pony... you'd better pray that Mississippi State doesn't pop a nut in Okie Lite's ass this year in much the same way the Arizona Wildcats did last year.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Thats all u got is 1 bad week and post it over and over...find some new material stalker
    You dumb stupid a**. That was YOUR post for YOUR entire season, so YOU said. Now get the hell out of here. Liars are not welcome. You can't even tell the truth about the line you have for the Fresno State-Rutgers game. I am going to kick your worthless a** the entire season.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

I am going to kick your worthless a** the entire season.
    I'll be watching for your season thread. I wanna see what kinda numbers u put up. I'll definately post mine.

Urbanwildlife

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Alright square cant wait to see ur thread!

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

KD, lost in all these war of words is a question you asked me.

Why was I now leaning Rutgers.

I was able to find some of that SMU-Fresno game-- and as I am sure you know--- SMU sacked Carr 7 times. I think Rutgers is going to cause Fresno the same kinds of problems.

Fresno State's achilles last year was protecting Carr. He was sacked 29 times.

Carr is a very talented QB. No doubt, but like any QB, if you get pressure on him he starts to struggle. Carr threw the ball 54 times against SMU, scoring 10 points. He had a very average game.

I then went back and looked at how Rutgers and Kyle Flood performed as a defense.

They held Teddy Bridgewater to 0 yards rushing.

Now, Rutgers had a talented secondary last year, and lost a lot of it. But the truth is, Rutgers was able to pressure every QB they played. A team that gets after the QB can make an average secondary look like the 1970's Pittsburgh Steelers secondary.

I think this number is off. I am not saying Rutgers is going to win...because they still have Gary Nova at QB, but I think they will get after Carr and cause him some headaches.

Urbanwildlife

For my sake Sam, I hope you are wrong.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    I think this number is off. I am not saying Rutgers is going to win...because they still have Gary Nova at QB, but I think they will get after Carr and cause him some headaches.
    Agreed. Rutgers may have trouble at offense, but they're a damn good defensive team. +9 is a lot of points.

EzekielMowatt
    EzekielMowatt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Careful pointing to that SMU Game, Fresno St was missing two starters on OL, and lot of the damage was done by second round pick Margus Hunt,he had a safety ,forced cple fumbles,was a monster. Seems though RU does have the line of scrimmage advantage both sides, however too much skill with Carr and their WRs vs raw RU secondary.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Urbanwildlife

Urbanwildlife

Great info. and post EzekielMowatt!

SamDiamond

Quote Originally Posted by EzekielMowatt View Post
    Careful pointing to that SMU Game, Fresno St was missing two starters on OL, and lot of the damage was done by second round pick Margus Hunt,he had a safety ,forced cple fumbles,was a monster. Seems though RU does have the line of scrimmage advantage both sides, however too much skill with Carr and their WRs vs raw RU secondary.
    There is some truth to that.

But Fresno State lost Helepiko at G/C, and another 2 year starter, Matt Hunt.

And Rutgers front 4 may be the best front Fresno sees all year.

Rutgers has had experience against good QBs---- Bridgewater/Nassib.

I'm looking forward to the game.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

KD, lost in all these war of words is a question you asked me.

Why was I now leaning Rutgers.

I was able to find some of that SMU-Fresno game-- and as I am sure you know--- SMU sacked Carr 7 times. I think Rutgers is going to cause Fresno the same kinds of problems.

Fresno State's achilles last year was protecting Carr. He was sacked 29 times.

Carr is a very talented QB. No doubt, but like any QB, if you get pressure on him he starts to struggle. Carr threw the ball 54 times against SMU, scoring 10 points. He had a very average game.

I then went back and looked at how Rutgers and Kyle Flood performed as a defense.

They held Teddy Bridgewater to 0 yards rushing.

Now, Rutgers had a talented secondary last year, and lost a lot of it. But the truth is, Rutgers was able to pressure every QB they played. A team that gets after the QB can make an average secondary look like the 1970's Pittsburgh Steelers secondary.

Good input Sam. U know I'm going with Fresno this game. I really think they have NO issues with replacing Rouse from last year...There's 4-5 guys right now gunning for the #1 RB spot. Carr will have MORE protection this year than last year considering most of this years recruits are on the O-Line so I think Carr gets hit less than last year.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

And Rutgers front 4 may be the best front Fresno sees all year.

Rutgers has had experience against good QBs---- Bridgewater/Nassib.

I'm looking forward to the game.
    No the best front 4 Fresno ST faces this year is Boise ST. Will be a good game week 1

SamDiamond

No the best front 4 Fresno ST faces this year is Boise ST. Will be a good game week 1
    KD.

I think you need to take a close look at Rutgers front 4 and compare it to Boise's.

Boise doesn't have a single DL that will even make 1st team All Mountain West.

Rutgers has 5-star Darius Hamilton inside, they have a 4-star recruit in Quanzell Lambert at Rush, and they have Penn State transfer Jamil Pollard. Rutgers has some serious talent along the DL.

Boise has 2 JC transfers this year starting along their DL.

I just don't think its the same.

For the record-- I do think Fresno State will win this game. I just don't think they will cover that number where it is now. You guys that got it at 8/8.5 got the best chances in my worthless opinion.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

KD.

For the record-- I do think Fresno State will win this game. I just don't think they will cover that number where it is now. You guys that got it at 8/8.5 got the best chances in my worthless opinion.
    Come on Sam I like all input/sides points of view

Urbanwildlife

Last edited by Urbanwildlife; 08-19-13 at 09:25 PM.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Keep at it man. I got games to study and $$$ to earn here in a few weeks. Like I said before will be waiting on your season picks thread. I will be posting mine like I do every year. I'm also in Beat-the-prick contest like I do every year as well

Urbanwildlife

I would be embarrassed to post if I was you LOSERRRRRR!

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

First 123 Last