jds07v
    jds07v's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

How do I get my record to post in my sig?

New to the site and do not know how to put in my sig my tracked plays. Do you have to manually update or is there a feature that will auto update your win/loss? thanks

Dbldown11
    Dbldown11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jds07v View Post
    New to the site and do not know how to put in my sig my tracked plays. Do you have to manually update or is there a feature that will auto update your win/loss? thanks
    it's works the same way the ejaculation function works for many posters on here......

manually

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

hit settings...in box upper right of page...click on edit signature and add/edit daily if you want....

5 points please hit gold coin and send..
    Points Awarded:

HoulihansTX gave G's pks 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jds07v gave G's pks 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Dbldown11
    Dbldown11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dbldown11 View Post
    it's works the same way the ejaculation function works for many posters on here......

manually
    man not even a courtesy laugh for this haha

G's pks
    Update your status

Thanks for the points...

jds07v

thanks for the help. sucks that my first tracked play was a loss. sportin that winless record...

G's pks
    Update your status

thanks for the help. sucks that my first tracked play was a loss. sportin that winless record...
    We all lose some... if you can just be on the plus side and hit 55%-60% which is not easy...you will be fine... I pick spots and my top bets are 2-0 on the year..

They made the 90% small plays I make a lot easier... I have been on the plus side for the whole year and I am now protecting the winnings with small plays mainly.

Going to take rollover money and open a new account soon. Everyone always screaming do not take the bonus money! take the reduced juice...if you take bonus money...from the second it is in your account treat as your own not as a bonus and manage your money...

After a loss do not run to computer to simply make it up...pick your spots...

GL G.

jds07v

yeah, i have been making my own picks for a over a year now. Just starting to track them on here, as i was using a blog. My mom in a way got me into this. I had always loved sports but she said it was a bunch of useless info that will never do me any good. Thus started my quest to prove her wrong..