Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Hey urban-stalker

Get off my dick you queer. Dont be mad I pick winners and u post others balances and claim them as your own. I dont remember seeing a NCAAF season thread from you EVER. All i see is u trying to be a wannabe espn insider. Put some numbers up besides someone elses account...You aint fooling nobody KID.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Urban still mad I called him out for taking messages for his boyfriend workhorse...Dont be mad your his bitch. I call it like I see it.

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    So says the guy Killer_Demo who told all of us how great he did last year in football, only to forget this post he made: "Dec 24 0-10

30-39 for the season...REALLY need stanford to whoop wisconsin to salvage my season...sure I lost and so did alot of other posters that tailed me on 2nite Fresno ST pick and I didnt call this lock but am ashamed my team didnt show up 2nite...lookin GREAT last 8 weeks then just a dump in the bowl game."

Sorry SF but you brought this on yourself. You tried to B.S. you way in here and got nailed. You are doing about as well as your pathetic Giants are.
    Says it all.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife View Post
    Says it all.
    Hows your boyfriend workhorse?

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Hey urban why did u reject my handicapping challenge? Why are you afraid to lose/get embarassed? u talk alot but i dont see alot coming from u except ur old ass mouth

Urbanwildlife

So says the guy Killer_Demo who told all of us how great he did last year in football, only to forget this post he made: "Dec 24 0-10

30-39 for the season...REALLY need stanford to whoop wisconsin to salvage my season...sure I lost and so did alot of other posters that tailed me on 2nite Fresno ST pick and I didnt call this lock but am ashamed my team didnt show up 2nite...lookin GREAT last 8 weeks then just a dump in the bowl game."

Sorry SF but you brought this on yourself. You tried to B.S. you way in here and got nailed. You are doing about as well as your pathetic Giants are.
    ..... There is no challenge as you are loser so all I can ever be is a winner just like I have showered you previously with screen shots.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

..... There is no challenge as you are loser so all I can ever be is a winner just like I have showered you previously with screen shots.
    blah blah, we'll see wat kinda profit u make this year. I bet I make more

Urbanwildlife

So says the guy Killer_ Demo who told all of us how great he did last year in football, only to forget this post he made: "Dec 24 0-10

We can see the big winner you are. 0-10 in December and 30-39 on the season. lol

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

We can see the big winner you are. 0-10 in December and 30-39 on the season. lol
    wheres your thread? of thats right u dont gamble at all

Urbanwildlife

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Urbanwildlife is one of the best cappers at SBR. Cut your shit, listen to him and make money
    I have already posted my screen shots of my success on several occasions for you to see! I also know your record speaks for itself as posted in my previous post, and it would be wise for you to quit gambling, as you are a loser, and then put more effort into your Avon sales.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

I have already posted my screen shots of my success on several occasions for you to see! I also know your record speaks for itself as posted in my previous post, and it would be wise for you to quit gambling, as you are a loser, and then put more effort into your Avon sales.
    Have fun watching me post winners while u hate and lose all ur $$$