Betpoints: 455

Lsu-4 large

Tigers win by double digits

Hotlanta Steam
    3 days till my Christmas
    Hotlanta Steam's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by cant call it View Post
    I would tread very lightly on this one... Everyone seems to think LSU will wallop TCU and TCU does have some injury concerns but getting Pachall back and the returning core of a much better than advertised defense seems to point to this being a very solid football team. Also look out for Aaron Green and Waymon James, they are going to provide a scary backfield if Pachall can throw consistently enough to keep the defense honest.

Everyone points back to LSU beating Oregon a few years back in Dallas... if anyone without SEC rose colored glasses looks back at that game, they saw that LSU was very fortunate with turnovers and field position in general. The offense was nothing special just as it will be nothing special again in 2013, above average but not explosive..

I think TCU takes this one down to the wire. Gary Patterson lives for these games.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by cant call it View Post
    First, how large is "large"? We go through this every season with you. Next, you conviently failed to mention if you are giving the ML or the points, and if so, how many points and where did you place your wager. In other words, do not try to B.S. us. If you are going to brag about a wager, tell us everything about that wager. Do not make it convient for yourself to forget and post false results.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Itsamazing777

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    First, you do not have 4 large to wager. We go through this every season with you. Next, you conviently failed to mention if you are giving the ML or the points, and if so, how many points and where did you place your wager. In other words, do not try to B.S. us. If you are going to brag about a wager, tell us everything about that wager. Do not make it convient for yourself to forget.
    i dont think he means he is betting 4,000

i think he means he is betting
    LSU -4 points.

For a large amount. A large amount to him may actually be more than 4,000

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!

bet is lsu -4 (for those too senile to interpret)

people laughed at my thread that bama was gonna beat ND 42-14 and we see how that played out.

See you here after the clock strikes zero

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

People laugh at you because you are a fraud. Now how much did you ut down on the game, and do not try to pull any B.S. on us. We know all about you last season. You went all in week after week and always lost.

eeezzzz
    eeezzzz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7391

I have a triple parlay with:
    LSU -4
    BAMA -18.5
    GA - pick

This is the game I feel the least confident about. I almost teased it down to 2.5, but I got greedy when I saw the $$$ gap.

Hotlanta Steam
    3 days till my Christmas
    Hotlanta Steam's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by eeezzzz View Post
    I have a triple parlay with:
    LSU -4
    BAMA -18.5
    GA - pick

This is the game I feel the least confident about. I almost teased it down to 2.5, but I got greedy when I saw the $$$ gap.
    Good with your blind SEC faith this year... UGA is not going to have an easy time up at Clemson...

eeezzzz

I bet ACC too. I specialize with both conferences. I am not biased. With Bama maybe a little and sometimes a lot.

eeezzzz

I really love when ACC and SEC teams matchup because I know them so well

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by eeezzzz View Post
    I really love when ACC and SEC teams matchup because I know them so well
    who u taking usc or unc?

HumanCentipede
    HumanCentipede's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 264

Love this pick. TCU doesn't have the Athletes to compete and it seems LSU is perennially under-rated these days. Look for Zach Mettenberger to make big progress this year and for LSU to have a strong offense.

AdamL2424
    The Dynasty Continues......
    AdamL2424's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 136

Quote Originally Posted by Hotlanta Steam View Post
    Good with your blind SEC faith this year... UGA is not going to have an easy time up at Clemson...
    Playing at the GA dome

eeezzzz

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    who u taking usc or unc?
    Wouldn't touch this game with a 20ft pole.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

I'd say line is correct so I would probably take Patterson over Miles with a gun to my head

AdamL2424

I gotta take LSU with better athletes and the running backs. Especially with the low spread.

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

TCU has the better QB and defense.

AdamL2424

Pachall is better than mettenberger? You have got to be joking? Don't get me wrong mettenberger is not a great qb but he is a lot better than than pachall. defense is very debatable. Don't know exactly what LSU has just yet but they definitely have to better athletes hands down. So im guessing with the way you are talking you are gonna take TCU and the points?

tiger_bait
    tiger_bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11442

Quote Originally Posted by M.W. View Post
    TCU has the better QB and defense.

last i checked tcu has not even named a starting qb

tiger_bait

tcu was 7-6 last year, they have no oline depth, they have very bad lb play, and like i mentioned above still have not named a starting qb....give me a team that has proven they can win big games early in the year....give me LSU minus anything under a touchdown....
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: cant call it

bama11braves
    bama11braves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 772

I dont think people realize how good this LSU team is going to be this year. They bring back one of the best OL in the country to go along with 3 very good backs. Also add a year of experience to Mettenberger. The receiving corps is not great but has two decent targets in landry and beckham. The defense will be fine. Kids in Louisiana are like kids in the state of Alabama they were born to run and tackle and were taught at a young age. This defense is going to be young but extremely talented. In my honest opinion LSU and Stanford are the only two teams this year that will be able to play with bama as they match up on both Lines physically with them. I dont expect this TCU game to be close at all. Unless the little idiot coaching LSU screws it up with his trick plays and fake punts and fg's. LSU 35 TCU 13

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Quote Originally Posted by bama11braves View Post
    I dont think people realize how good this LSU team is going to be this year. They bring back one of the best OL in the country to go along with 3 very good backs. Also add a year of experience to Mettenberger. The receiving corps is not great but has two decent targets in landry and beckham. The defense will be fine. Kids in Louisiana are like kids in the state of Alabama they were born to run and tackle and were taught at a young age. This defense is going to be young but extremely talented. In my honest opinion LSU and Stanford are the only two teams this year that will be able to play with bama as they match up on both Lines physically with them. I dont expect this TCU game to be close at all. Unless the little idiot coaching LSU screws it up with his trick plays and fake punts and fg's. LSU 35 TCU 13

you forgot Louisville, good post though

M.W.

Quote Originally Posted by tiger_bait View Post
    last i checked tcu has not even named a starting qb
    Give me a break. Patterson is just making Pachall sweat before he gives him his job back. LSU couldn't beat a good team by more than 6 points last year. How have they improved so much that they're now going to start blowing them out?

tiger_bait

Quote Originally Posted by M.W. View Post
    Give me a break. Patterson is just making Pachall sweat before he gives him his job back. LSU couldn't beat a good team by more than 6 points last year. How have they improved so much that they're now going to start blowing them out?

lol says the team that lost by 14 at home to a 7 loss iowa st team and a team that loss by 22 to a 5 loss ok st team......a team that loss 5 of their last 7 games....

lsu beat am on the road beat south carolina and the three teams that beat lsu had a combine loss total of 5 games......2 of which alabama and clemson beat lsu by coming from behind late in the fourth quarter.....

if any team has to prove they can stay competitive in this game its tcu

miss st had fewer losses than tcu(and they play in the sec) and lsu beat them by 20

washington had the same record as tcu last year and they play in a bcs conference as well and lsu beat them by 38

M.W.

You're an SEC homer more than an LSU homer. Miss St is nowhere close to TCU. And LOL at "Miss St plays in the SEC". Miss St beats bad teams easily and loses badly to good teams. And TCU's schedule was much harder than MSU's. And TCU played most of the season without their first-string QB. And Washington? Are you kidding? You need to pay attention to what happens outside the SEC. There's about a 55% chance you're going to lose this bet because you're a total homer.

tiger_bait

im pretty sure washington beat stanford last year.....and its funny how you use the word homer in your paragraph three times and then some arbitrary 55 percent that you pull out of thin air..its funny how you ditch washington with just the phrase are you kidding...I guess these are the tactics one has to use when facts dont back ones opinion..

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!

ready for this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!