SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Wait, Workhorse left?

I saw Big post that in another thread of mine.

Someone tell me that isn't right.

Where did he go?

Let's get him back here, I was really hoping he would be here this season.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Dont know He said something about SBR mods but didnt speak on it

J_On_A_Roll
    J_On_A_Roll's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1698

I saw him on covers

J_On_A_Roll
    J_On_A_Roll's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1698

he just opened an account

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

I spoke with him and he left the forum for the reasons I stated in your other post Sam, which is the same reasons some other members who were posters of good information also have left, the antagonists and the lack of moderation of the antagonists.

SamDiamond

Urb-- GET HIM BACK!

Urbanwildlife

That is an impossible task and the same with a couple of other members who left I have spoken to. Just tired of the insults and antagonistic behavior of a few on here, when several of us put our time into this hobby year round. We do not need the bullshit, and since the mods here could careless, the sentiments are why continue to share the fruits of our hard work and dedication on the main forum, and have the antagonists benefit from it. This is why I have not posted anymore breakdown of games. Let people like Killer_Demo do it.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Business as usual..............

Silly degenerates Trix are for kids.........

Naive as they come.....

SBR is a business and posters organizing to cut into profits is not in the contract..........

Try, cry,try,cry all ya want.....

THERE WILL BE NO UNIONIZING UNDER THIS ROOF!!

Huckleberry Pig
    Huckleberry Pig's Avatar Become A Pro!

sam, he is over on covers. I just joined there as well because of how this forum has been. Was hoping this forum would be like the NHL forum was this season, lots of fun with very few trolls. However, it seems every thread here turns into an personal bashing session. I went over to the other side of the street as well, workhorse is there. Lots of insightful posters there who seem to be about providing solid information and having good discussions on games. You should check it out Sam, you're a good poster and I enjoy reading your opinions
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Urbanwildlife

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Quote Originally Posted by Huckleberry Pig View Post
    sam, he is over on covers. I just joined there as well because of how this forum has been. Was hoping this forum would be like the NHL forum was this season, lots of fun with very few trolls. However, it seems every thread here turns into an personal bashing session. I went over to the other side of the street as well, workhorse is there. Lots of insightful posters there who seem to be about providing solid information and having good discussions on games. You should check it out Sam, you're a good poster and I enjoy reading your opinions
    Good Riddance. Dont let the door hit your backside

SamDiamond

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    KD....what's with the anger, man?

Seriously.

I get this kind of schtick on the Saloon, and PT, but in the subs-- come on.

It should be about sharing angles/info. Trying to beat the books.

Urbanwildlife

@ Sam,
    When you have the mentality of a child, how do you expect him to rise above it? Yes it is really sad but it is what it is, but that is why he also will never rise above being a door to door Avon sales lady.
    Last edited by Urbanwildlife; 08-08-13 at 08:11 PM.

Huckleberry Pig
    Huckleberry Pig's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    GL this season mate

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

What do you expect. You have guys like Pauley, who is by far, the worst player in here. He could jump into a barrell of boobs and ccome out grabbing his own cheeks. Killer, the3 fact of the matter is that if this site keeps losing membership, it will offer less and less. I really do not understand what has you all steamed up, unless it is the Giants, who really suck this season.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Urbanwildlife

Urbanwildlife

It is the fact his Avon sales are down which has created anger, (Yes he sells womens cosmetics and such) and the fact that he has the mentality of a child. You are not dealing with an adult here BigdaddyQH, and I know for a fact it is his childish mentality why two good posters from here just said "enough is enough" and went elsewhere, as the moderators here refused to kick his ass off the forum, or take some kind of action to prevent his childish actions.