csknight3
    csknight3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1073

5Dimes - Johnny Manziel +1500 Heisman odds

+1500 are you kidding me? This is incredible value. Not only that but he has to play in the season opener against Rice for this bet to even take place. If he plays in that game, there is no doubt in my mind that he will be eligible for the whole season. If there is any doubt left at the season time A&M will not start him against an easy opponent like Rice.

For those of you who say his image has ruined his chances...

People will stop thinking about this offseason once he gets on the field again. No player is more exciting to watch in college football right now. Not only that but this kid is much better than he was last year. If you noticed last year, every game he got better. People doubted him before the cotton bowl because he was out celebrating the heisman...what did he do? Set a few cotton bowl records.

Something tells me Manziel will be more fired up than ever this season. He has always been cocky and now is his time to stick his middle finger up to the media and his critics. He is going to do everything to shut the critics up. ESPN can try as hard as they want to bring him down now, but once the season starts the nation will fall back in love with Johnny Football.

If A&M can beat Bama this year at home, then the Heisman becomes Johnny Manziel's to lose.

Ok finally, even if you hate Manziel (which I wouldn't blame you) +1500 for a kid who won the Heisman last year is incredible value. Manziel has proven that he can continue to get better every week even with his crazy party lifestyle.

eeezzzz
    eeezzzz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7391

Dude too much politics involved for him to ever have a shot at winning Heisman again.

value = 0

nvrlose37
    nvrlose37's Avatar Become A Pro!

Even before all these stupid scandals, Manziel had to outperform his freshman year which was almost a fantasy as it is. If anything he does exactly the same but the sheen of it has worn off because we have seen it already.

Now if TXAM went undefeated, that's a different story altogether.