yes this line is moving and moving fast ,
TCU gives up ppints in the red, But has much better defensive totals than Byu
In fact byu has given up over 1000 net yards in the last three games where Tcu gave up 820 yards including a game where they played colorado state and kept them to 182 yards where byu gave up 438 yards and gained 373 to cloarado state, Tcu was able to put over 500 yards against colorado state , \
177,249,309,224,287 are the net yards allowed to tcu defense this year and Clemson is the only team that was able to put up that 300 yard marker against a penalty inclined tcu team that gave up over 100 yards in penalties that day, (wow they must of played in clemson) yes of course they did , BYU let a bad florida state team come in their home and put a whoopin on em and I see that here , Line movements on monday and tuesday are manufactured and youll see it come back bit to slow your roll off tcu , But Tcu is a big play here and I could see this being our Pick of the week , remember this is tuesday, so injuries , weather etc , but Tcu is a much better team here our team had this line at -6 coming into the week , If you like BYU you mught want to look at their turn over ratio , its more than 3 a game , 5 to florida state , and 3 or so to bad teams ,
they can put up yards but to a TCu team that just doesnt allow em I look for a turover heaven for a team like BYU that likes to force the ball in ,