Wise Guys Sports
    Wise Guys Sports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Texas A&M - 28 Rice

Who thinks Texas A&M will cover this big line, assuming QB Johnny Manziel plays. We don't and good thing we already have Rice +28.5 before the announcement of the NCAA investigation into Manziel. The line will continue to plummet.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Suicide if you play this line now. Almost every book has taken it off the board. Take a wait and see approach. Rice was the play to begin with.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

game will go over if johnny football is playing

Jimmydafreak
    Jimmydafreak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

I really liked Rice a lot when the line was north of 28. It'll be interesting to see where the line will settle if Manziel is suspended. I will still probably like Rice. Rice will score points in this game. I think they score in the 24-31 point range.
    Last edited by Jimmydafreak; 08-06-13 at 08:32 PM.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

rice tt over will be a good bet IMO.

csknight3
    csknight3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1073

A&Ms D might have a lot of gaps to fill this year but cmon guys... they are playing Rice. A&M still has a D coordinator that held Alabama to 24 points last year at Alabama. This game is at Kyle Field and this season is the most hyped up season in the history of Texas A&M. It is going to be a madhouse for Rice who normally plays in front of a crowd 1/5 the size of Kyle Field. Even if A&M's back up QBs play I think A&M easily covers. They have 4 running backs that could pretty much start on any team. Malena, Brandon Williams (might be one of the best in the SEC if he is not hurt, transferred from OU and sat out last year) Carter (transfer from Oregon), Trey Williams. A&M will still score almost every possession.

Maybe the Rice tt over is a good bet, but I think A&M whatever the spread (especially first half) is even better.