Ball state -3
    oregon -7.5
    Arkansas +4
    ucf -10.5
    tcu-3
    auburn+7.5
    Arizona state +6.5
    Ga tech -5

here it is guys , I told you this would be so much easier than trying to work off emails ,
    and for any one keeping up with , we are not columnist do not put a whole lot of detail in proooooof reading or grammar but take much time with our picks and do look for help from you fine people a team of 5 persons that have done well this year and are trying to blog to one another , until we find a better way to do it , we will tryi it this way for now ,
    you are welcome to this thread , but please only comment about games initially mentioned
    thanks
    ok heres where we are at
    Duke -5.5
    Miami -6
    Ball state -3
    oregon -7.5
    Arkansas +4
    ucf -10.5
    tcu-3
    auburn+7.5
    Arizona state +6.5
    Ga tech -5
    for any persons keeping up in our last thread the notes and summaries were made but , the teams we dropped of our list thus far were , south florida notre dame , texas , kentucky
    not cetain who or whom will be next to be reomoved but more than likely it want be
    oregon , ga tech, arizona state ,tcu,arkansas , but i cant promise this ,where kentucky was once a 5* pick also, it now is removed our picks , yet the one mentioned are 5 stars here and the the others come in at 4*

LINE-crush-ER
    LINE-crush-ER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 157

now are you sure , I have ball state being a five star , , with auburn being a strong plus , 5, and I guess we did come off Kentucky not move down to a 4 star , South florida is off , but were we not leaning towards , Pitt

LINE-crush-ER

You are in the new thread check out the old thread , we are past that now , but hit me up on the phone if you are not clear , we did decide to put Pitt on the back burner for now until we were able to be less than 10 but were trying to get to 10 teams only tonight before adding any new games , great work On kentucky game though , yes we dropped it like flies after your match up with arizona state details (scary) that one could be very close , but who knows

LINE-crush-ER

Every E 1 Needs to have their own account ( not confusing , just not sure whom I am suggesting/commenting to and from ?, and again You don't have to log onto the account to be able to preview this post,
    Call me tomorrow and let me know what your avatar will be , try to use LC 1,2 etc if available , I think we really need a chat room , so having new Sb Accounts wouldnt help this problem , Face Book has a group chat room I ll try to get an Idea how it works and let Evr 1 Know ,

jmp
    jmp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1377

that your final plays?

LINE-crush-ER

no , its just tuesday , but the ones mentioned that are five star are more likey to be a play , but we still have weather and injury reports , and mid week games

Dbldown11
    Dbldown11's Avatar Become A Pro!

who the hell are you talking to in these posts? No one is talking back

LINE-crush-ER

its hard to explain , we are group , if you dont mind please stay out of my thread , I gave every one the login info , but I agree its confusing , we now have a chat room , FYI ,

Dbldown11
    Dbldown11's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you want me to stay out of your thread dont post the ****ing thing