thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

southern miss 5.5 wins

im a little confused by this one.

this team was winless last season, now they need to go 500 for the over to cash?

i know cusa is much worse this year then last year but they have some brutal non conference road games (neb, ark, boise)

also have a likely loss at east carolina, that leaves 8 games that they will have to go 6-2 in all games that are winnable IMO but it just seems like a big jump to me.

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

i agree with you OP...

although just to make an argument......... so miss would have cleared 5.5 wins in most of their prior seasons.

everything is winnable beyond those three non-conf road games and prob ECU....

but you are correct on your math............

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Another wager to stay away from. They do have a very soft home schedule, but they only play 5 games at home. I can see 5 losses easily on the road.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Another wager to stay away from. They do have a very soft home schedule, but they only play 5 games at home. I can see 5 losses easily on the road.
    i was stayin away just seemed like a high number, 4 almost sure losses and the rest really could go either way.

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

one good thing about the UNDER is teams can improve like crazy in the power ratings but still not win that many games.... so miss, indiana, hawaii all come to mind. so miss especially 7-8 points of improved power rating last year would have only been a couple of wins at best (i think)