hillardoh
    hillardoh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 337

Tim Tiebow sucks part 2

What happened here florida lost the spread and almost lost the game against arkansas. notice i did not say lsu who a lot of people were concerned about. My question here is not does tim tiebow suck but has he lost his mojo? Can they play like a number 1 team? Listen up Im warning everyone about the gators not holdin there end up. Im lookin forward to a wopppin by bama. Its time to take the points against the gators the rest of the year.

wal66
    wal66's Avatar Become A Pro!

I doubt you truly think that for real. If you have watched the games you will notice Tebow himself is playing basically the same as he did two years ago. Last season the offense was a little different and relying on Tebow to run run run as he did in the past wasn't as needed. This year as a whole the offense is far more conservative. Florida's offense in more of an issue due to Mullins not being here anymore and less of a Tebow mojo.

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

Ya hes terrible.

GOGOBIRD
    GOGOBIRD's Avatar Become A Pro!

a concussion is a serious matter and would affect anyone's play

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Gators pretty lucky to have 5 turnovers and still win the game. Most of the time with the new clock rules, that many turnovers would do a team in.