LINE-crush-ER
    LINE-crush-ER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 157

$ 4-1 for the saturday , + CINCY and PITT

6- 1 again a great saturday for me
    made a few mistakes coming off boston college and Iowa
    But coming off Texas , Ucla , Ohio State and Usc proved to be a great move ,
    Miss state , Virginia , Central Michigan < My best of the week Came in
    followed with Arizona state win at the buzzer and I was crushed by Va tech
    to be perfect for the week ,
    really after my post your best 3 here we should of got off Va Tech Had a lot of you guys telling me that ga tech was going to win , and the tripple option proved to be too much here ,
    These are my games in interest here for the week not counting mid week games
    rutgers /army
    Duke/maryland
    Georgia tech /Virginia
    Clemson/Miami
    Central michigan/Bowling Green
    South florida/ Pitt
    Ball state / Eastern michigan
    Boston college /Notre dame
    Oregon ./washington
    Penn state /Michigan
    Texas/Missouri
    Wake forest /Navy
    Arkansas/Olemiss
    Central Florida /Rice
    Iowa/MIchigan
    Tcu/Byu
    Florda / Miss state
    Auburn/ Lsu
    Oregon state / Usc
    Arizona state /Stanford
    Florida INT/arkansas State
    Ulmonroe /Kentucky
    Western Kentucky/ middle tenn state
    we will have a busy week and do have a couple of leaners but a lot of these lines were way off where we initially had em figured after it came in late last night , please include your thoughts and after thoughts if it pertains to any of the games listed in this column , again You are welcome to this thread , Line cusher is a team of 5 friends that completely agree on a side , we have yet to have a losing week , straight up thats total wins over losses not units , the last 5 weeks on saturday games , we are 30- 8 , having one perfect solid week from monday to sunday 12-0
    we all have access to this account and do not make additional comments after friday , so our final bets are not always posted , but we do count on help from you fine people in making the most important part of all , Our call in bet , best of luck , hope this continues ,

LINE-crush-ER

Rutgers/army
    rutgers just unable to run the ball against pitt and gave up 223 yards passing , Army is able to stop the run and has some ability to stop the pass here , This game is a no bet for us
    \
    Duke /Maryland
    Love duke here
    Duke was able to pass well against a great passing defense in va tech and had over 459 yards passing against nc. state Both teams are evenly not able to run the ball , Duke has proven to throw well against better and tuffer opponents

////
    Georgia Tech /Virginia
    Love gerogia tech here
    virginia only had 201 net yards against maryland with 63 yards rushing and 138 yards passing, giving up 126 yards rushing Ga tech will prove too strong against an up and coming virginia team
    Ga tech big time here
    ///////////////////////////////////
    ////////////////////////////////
    clemson/Miami
    Really like Miami here
    Clemson went 15-24 passing and 195 yards rushing last weekend,
    Miami was able to keep ga tech to 95 yards rushing and 6-15 completion passing
    We like Miami here big time
    //////////////////////////////////
    //////////////////////////////////
    South florida /Pitt
    South florida is a bargain here getting 7
    pitt was ut played by a mediocre rutgers team , south florida had no answer for cincys back up quarterback , wild cat play. But had 168 yards rushing against a great tackiling team (cincy) also they shut down their heisman hopefull , with a complete 15-34 passing for the night ,south florida take the points here
    ///////////////////////////////////////
    ///////////////////////////////////////////
    //////////////////////////////////////
    Ball State /Eastern Michigan
    Ball state
    Ball state will run all over Eastern Michigan , Em allowed 243 rushing yards per game on average, Em only had 127 yards passing against central Michigan , a team that allowed 410 yards passing last weekend , Ball state easy quick and fun win over Em///
    ////////////////////////////////////////////
    /////////////////////////////////////////////
    have a few others right now but trying to keep em in order ,we will get to the others soon , , Greg , Jerry , Tanner, Connor < I have to go for the day , but I like denver here is why
    http://www.sbrodds.com/MatchupsForm....FL&gameId=8956,
    take a look at the stats at the bottom looks like this
    Denver's Overall Scoring vs San Diego's Overall Defense19.81925.528Denver's Road Passing vs San Diego's Home Defense192.019160.57Denver's Road Rushing vs San Diego's Home Defense145.05139.528San Diego's Overall Scoring vs Denver's Overall Defense25.398.61San Diego's Home Passing vs Denver's Road Passing Defense353.51131.51San Diego's Home Rushing vs Denver's Road Rushing Defense61.03190.57

Ca$hfloW
    Ca$hfloW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 435

like the write up I will do research and probably tail some of your picks.. the GT and USF bets really jump out at me as of not but BOL

LINE-crush-ER

boston college /notre dame
    boston college gave 315 yards passing in a lopsided victory to n.c state and rushed for 293 yards aginst n.c state .
    Usc a much better team rushed for opnly 121 yards against notre dame , the best passing tean in the nation (purdue) only had 289 yards against notre dame , Boston college just does not have the passing attack to stay with notre dame , what is notre dames true weakness , we like notre dame to pass all over Boston college here

LINE-crush-ER

oregon -6.5/ /washington
    arizona state is not a great running team was allowed 169 yards by washingtons defense , oregon averages 157 yards rushing a game and 202 yards passing to a bad washinton defense , that allows over 243 yards not countinjg the 321 yards rushing yards allowed to stanford , Oregon has a field day in washington
    /////////////////////////////////////////////
    ///////////////////////////////////////////
    penn state -5 / michigan
    almost here , 15 pages of notes and back and fourth we went but ultimately thye both looke too equal in the loss to Iowa , so the points should look good here , But no bet for us
    /////////////////////////////////////////////////
    ////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    Texas -13 /missouri
    Texas here not even close really -16 yards rushing for oklahoma . texas gives passing yards yes but missouri is not a one dimensional team to take advantage of it , and with a bad tackling team in missouri , texas shuts down the run and puts more attention on the pass defense ,
    //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    Wake forest /navy
    oops again no bet here , navy just isnt the same running team the were before teich , if hes in or out no bet here wake forest can stop the run very weak in the passing defense , If navy could take advantage of it here , they could cover very easily , but not the team they need to be here , but wake is so weak in that department cant bet on wake ,,,no bet for us
    ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    arkansas +5 /ole miss
    arkansas was able to keep alabama and florida to its lowest rushing totals of the year , ole miss ontinues to give up team records against them in rushing allowed, Arkansas upsets ole miss here ,
    /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    central florida -10.5/ rice
    central florida has a great defense yet has problems scoring points but to a rice team that averaages 45 points against em including 36 points to vanderbilt another team that reminds me so much of central florida , we like this game
    Central Florida big time here
    //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    Iowa -2.5 /Michigan state
    although we had no opinion of penn state and michigan , here it a lot of out time was spent here , here we see a great comparison of the two in playing wisconsin / Iowa kept the net yards less by more than 200 yards what Michigan state was able to do against wisconsin , michigan state showed a more typical 179 yards passing against illinois , and youve all won money with Iowa all year Iowa plays well away ,
    Iowa is the play here
    ////////////////////////////////////////////////
    //////////////////////////////////////////////////

Tcu-1/byu
    lots of notese here but it was real quick for us to love tcu , just a short summar here , byu gives up 322 yards of passing and totla of 438 yards to colorado state , in a comparison of a 182 total yards given up by tcu to colorado state , the line is way off here in a very good tcu team...
    tcu we love
    ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    Florida gators /miss state
    miss state gives up 479 yards to better teams like georgia tech , our first gimpse we liked miss state, all dropped miss state and were split on taking florida , so no bet here, but almost came the other way with florida here , so maybe thats likely why florida wasnt picked here
    /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    Auburn +8.5 /Lsu
    Lsu just has been outplayed even in their wins , where auburn should be able to run all ove lsu like miss state did , Auburn is a win straight up here in one one of our picks of the week.
    auburn + points gravy in the train
    ?//////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    Oregon state +21 /Usc -21
    oregon state beat arizona state a very good team pretty handly made stanford look very badly and shows greast effort slowing down the run in what we were scared of , slowing down the run slows down the clock and makes for gian plays for usc ,
    4-1 on taking the points , so no bet here but almost .........
    ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    Arizona state +6/stanford +6
    arizona state looked great againt jake locker probable the nunmber pick of the 2010 draft selection atleast as far as qb goes , they out gained oregon state 406/295 where it was almost completely the oppsoite for stanford , + 6 a bargain almost an upset prediciton here
    Arizona State out gains outplays and almost wins out right , Arizona state here guys
    ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    Florida int /arkansas state
    this was too complicated and we went too many ways in this comparison , ark state is a good team but in many ways was outplayed and out gained and both teams give up a crap load of total yards in what we just cant see our selves betting on teams like this when we have so many others to choose from .
    ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    western kentucky/ middle tenn state ,
    same thing here no bet from us a goose egg team playing a worse goose egg team , who knows
    /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    ul monroe /kentucky -15
    ul monroe gives up way to many net yards and in many cases was outgained in a win giving up over 500 yards in some cases when you add that upin the sec you make for a lopp sided vicotry , kentucky 3-3 will not be guilty of looking ahead toward miss state making for great show for the home team ticket holders and a s good kentucky team tears it up on ul monroe here
    Kentucky here guys
    //////////////////////////
    will add a new thread after all our homework is done , we still have inuries , and weather , so try to keep up with these on your on if able to will post changes , good luck and as always hope your wins are our wins ..

tango
    tango's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks for the report. Like the TCU (too much speed) and GT (nesbitt) play.

LINE-crush-ER

we had a long night , with our goal getting down to 10 , here they are as follows
    pending weather , injuries etc
    Duke came in at a 4*
    miami came in at a 4*
    south florida got washed so no bet here most went the other way , but getting rid of teams not adding here
    Ball state 4 *
    Notre dame got washed , here no bet
    Oregon came in at a 5*
    Arkansas getting points came in at a 5*
    Ucf came in at a 4*
    tcu 4*
    Auburn looks like a big time upset here and but averaged at a 4* ? i know
    arizona state 5*
    Kentucky got washed , no bet here
    Ga tech was 5* here

jmp
    jmp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1377

keep up the good work.

LINE-crush-ER

off on arizona state ,
    arizona state is a no bet for us right now , it seems like they can equally stop the run , will study this more but arizona state fell off our now getting shorter list to (9) as of right now ,
    Miami looked like something there but is a confirmed bet of ours
    so
    Oregon
    Ga Tech
    Tcu
    Miami are definitely picks wit hthe question of weather and injury reports , but have all confirmed 5 stars means 5 guys on it no doubter
    will try to get it down to 6-7 by thursday night for you guys
    Oregon
    Ga tech
    Miami
    Tcu

Duke
    Ball state
    arkanasas
    central florida
    Iowa
    Auburn
    is still left in the final round thanks for any help and concern you may have ,
    as always hope your winners are my winners

LINE-crush-ER

8 is enough
    Oregon
    Ga tech
    Tcu
    Miami
    Duke
    ball state
    Arkansas
    central florida
    looks like we are down to 8 with 5 in for sure
    with central florida , Duke , Ball State left with just a little homework left , but as of now the original 14 down to 8 , I see very little changes here , all is is fair in Love in War when it comes to football

dchecks
    dchecks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Great work guys! Loved the Miami play when it opened at -7 but the line continues to free fall and I believe it's at -4.5 now. Any thoughts on why?

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Quote Originally Posted by dchecks View Post
    Great work guys! Loved the Miami play when it opened at -7 but the line continues to free fall and I believe it's at -4.5 now. Any thoughts on why?
    NO idea, but dont buy into RLM for CFB. It is not a consistent prover of winners like in the pros NFL/NBA.

I would play the UNDER. Clemson has stout D, and they will give optimum effort against a ranked opponent. Clemson O is not scary, but Miami's D has more speed than Clemson has seen all year.

I dont know what Clemson is capable of when actually giving great effort. They have been on a roller coaster this season. On the other side Miami's D can hold Clemson's O.

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by LINE-crush-ER View Post
    boston college /notre dame
    boston college gave 315 yards passing in a lopsided victory to n.c state and rushed for 293 yards aginst n.c state .
    Usc a much better team rushed for opnly 121 yards against notre dame , the best passing tean in the nation (purdue) only had 289 yards against notre dame , Boston college just does not have the passing attack to stay with notre dame , what is notre dames true weakness , we like notre dame to pass all over Boston college here
    No offense, but why do you call Purdue the best passing team in the country?

Purdue isn't in the top 20 in passing yards/game...in fact, Michigan State is ranked higher than Purdue is.

Just curious.

LINE-crush-ER

a lot of syndicates feel like Vtech play style is nearer clemsons , but the guys that paid the syndicates , that actuallly watched that game remember that game being played in a monsoon , and took Miami main arsenal away throwing the ball away , and played right into va tech hand forcing the special teams to make plays and boy did they , Clemson is 3-3 and Miami is 5-1 , clemson comes in with a great defense , and defense stats putting them 11th in total team defense , this is one game , I watch closely pending on weather , other than that keep giving me points , ( lines are put up to have and receive bets equally from both sides , so you can never tell , this play may be too slow , ore one sided on miami to move like that , to make it more popular the line may have artificailly moved to get some play here ,just like the lsu/florida game it came in at 8.5 woke up to 6 and you couldnt get for less than 9 on saturday night , )
    probable why boxing is falling fast and That fighting style martial arts have taken over , because the mafia /books makers are so crooked )

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

6- 1 again a great saturday for me
    made a few mistakes coming off boston college and Iowa
    But coming off Texas , Ucla , Ohio State and Usc proved to be a great move ,
    Miss state , Virginia , Central Michigan < My best of the week Came in
    followed with Arizona state win at the buzzer and I was crushed by Va tech
    to be perfect for the week ,
    really after my post your best 3 here we should of got off Va Tech Had a lot of you guys telling me that ga tech was going to win , and the tripple option proved to be too much here ,
    These are my games in interest here for the week not counting mid week games
    rutgers /army
    Duke/maryland
    Georgia tech /Virginia
    Clemson/Miami
    Central michigan/Bowling Green
    South florida/ Pitt
    Ball state / Eastern michigan
    Boston college /Notre dame
    Oregon ./washington
    Penn state /Michigan
    Texas/Missouri
    Wake forest /Navy
    Arkansas/Olemiss
    Central Florida /Rice
    Iowa/MIchigan
    Tcu/Byu
    Florda / Miss state
    Auburn/ Lsu
    Oregon state / Usc
    Arizona state /Stanford
    Florida INT/arkansas State
    Ulmonroe /Kentucky
    Western Kentucky/ middle tenn state
    we will have a busy week and do have a couple of leaners but a lot of these lines were way off where we initially had em figured after it came in late last night , please include your thoughts and after thoughts if it pertains to any of the games listed in this column , again You are welcome to this thread , Line cusher is a team of 5 friends that completely agree on a side , we have yet to have a losing week , straight up thats total wins over losses not units , the last 5 weeks on saturday games , we are 30- 8 , having one perfect solid week from monday to sunday 12-0
    we all have access to this account and do not make additional comments after friday , so our final bets are not always posted , but we do count on help from you fine people in making the most important part of all , Our call in bet , best of luck , hope this continues ,
    And you expect people to believe this B.S? What is this crap about your final bets not being posted? You clowns are a dime a dozen in these sites. Consider yourself called out. I crush wanna-be's like you. 1K per game. Put up or shut up. You post your game picks. I then decide which games to fade you. Let's see what you are really made of. Your story does not pass the smell test. I LOVE putting people like yourselves (allegedly) in their place.

LINE-crush-ER

what are you talking about , I dont have my records , posted I make it clear where i stand I dont expect anyone to carry my bets , this is a help thread I have asked for it many times and repeatedly written to do the homwork as far as the injuries and weather , Boston college was pulled becaue of the know storm in penn I had heard that the tailgateing was suspended because of snow, So we came off Boston college , alabama had havey arenas out for broeken ribs and navy was out because of their starting back field was not playing ,
    I have no problem with what youve written but writng it over and over that I have 8 possible bets with 3 teams still that I am looking hard at I have written the 5 teams that are in , minues weather ,injuries ,
    I am not a syndicate I don charge for my work , but this thread initailly was made for use like a notebook so i can make my notes along with the other guys notes that i am emailed , yes we are 30-8 on our picks , we have made other picks just for the hell of it like , uab against southern miss that we didnt like and bet like $25 each on it but not counting stuff like that , we just wanted a bet on a game so it would be more fun to watch , but if you are going to call someone out , you should read the entire thread
    as it clearly states see very little change with these , and it also states the 16 teams we initally had and have came off 8 of em already
    that where that quote comes from just as last week we came off 6 teams and it went 4-2 in our favor doing so as this week clearly states the team we liked and the ones we have dropped and the ones still in the final round , so it will still be very interesting to see how the picks that we dropped off verses the ones we kept , so I dont mind being called out , but you are definitely wrong
    I havent edited any of my posts , i asked for help last week just as i did this week and it was very beneficial and we were too thick headed to drop our 5 star pick with va tech when told by the popular field to do so keeping us froma perfect week , but the credit isnt ours to take , we credit SBRforum members just like your self that have great things to say , And I cahllenge you to join this thread and had input that could help earn more money for our group and possible your self'
    thanks for stopping in
    'and as always hope your winners are our winners

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

You got to start writing in sentence form. Its really hard to read your insights from start to finish.
    A million commas really confuses the reader. And space it out a little. It just looks sloppy. I cant reply when I cant comprehend what you are trying to communicate.

The more you write, and use excessive commas, run-on sentences, not spacing, and writing long diatribes, the less interested the reader will become, Your content is good, but your use of punctuation is absent, and further confuses the reader.

SEE WHAT I'M SAYING
    Last edited by HoulihansTX; 10-21-09 at 12:19 PM.

LINE-crush-ER

in short basically we came off the teams posted it and I stated that doing so went 4-2 in our favor dropping those 6 teams , now Navy was a late pick for us that we didnt bet and alabama was a bet for us until game time where we found out from soemone that havy arenas wasnt even dressed out in the homecoming parade , stuff like that we could of came in and and posted a thread , but to date I havent made one post on saturday and thats a fact , watching football all day and watching a 6 year old son and the fact that My father doesnt have wi fi has a lot to do with that , but I will try to post from my Iphone any changes if you want to keep up with our thread , but honestly , their is a guy with a usc avatar with a red looking pirate guy with a black hat witha large feather in it . has the same record , and i get a lot of my games from him and do the homework , as you should when following ones picks ,Tulsa tonight but again we want be large on this game so for us its a n entertainment expense rather than a pick so I want count is as i didnt , But the Denver Pick monday Night is is this thread so our picks actually went 7-1 for the week , Denver was the only pro team we bet this week

LINE-crush-ER

Sentence form < I understand
    I was venting , also I do not take credit for being a columnist .
    Do not put a lot of detail in the pasting the stats because after doing so it all sticks together .
    Im am almost certain that I need to dwonload the new updates , Sbrforum looks outdated and after I reset the settings it clears and
    resets it self to this Text, Size and color ,
    But indeed I have poor writng skills with a computer. Never the less I actually write the company Letters and am Project Manager
    For Our Company , Looks like its time to take an email Etiquette Class

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

LINE-crush-ER

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    And you expect people to believe this B.S? What is this crap about your final bets not being posted? You clowns are a dime a dozen in these sites. Consider yourself called out. I crush wanna-be's like you. 1K per game. Put up or shut up. You post your game picks. I then decide which games to fade you. Let's see what you are really made of. Your story does not pass the smell test. I LOVE putting people like yourselves (allegedly) in their place.
    I guess I really didnt get passed the part where I was called out ,\

After futher reading on , you mentioned you bet 1k a game ,

If ther were any kind of thruth to that to the faintest , you would of refered to it

as a Dime , Second to the least if you bet 1k a game you wouldnt have any concern for this post.

You dont crush wanna be like me , I collect on tuesday , I know

what a Dime is but I certainly dont bet too many of em any any ,

I bet 5 dollars a lot , you really wouldnt want to piss me off in a surreal life situation.

I am due a losing week but it want be this week,

thanks again for stopping by

LINE-crush-ER

8 is enough
    Oregon
    Ga tech
    Tcu
    Miami
    Duke
    ball state
    Arkansas
    central florida
    looks like we are down to 8 with 5 in for sure
    with central florida , Duke , Ball State left with just a little homework left , but as of now the original 14 down to 8 , I see very little changes here , all is is fair in Love in War when it comes to football

Now with a little Homework left to do
    with Central Florida, Duke, And Arkansas ...
    Ball State comes in out POW this week hope to get atleat one more off by tomorrow

Oregon (9) posted bet yesterday, Line may scare the rest of you off
    Ga tech
    Tcu
    Miami
    Ball State

Dbldown11
    Dbldown11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Hahahah bid daddy....calling someone out for doing the same thing that you do with you "we" comments all the time? Aint that the pot calling the kettle black?????

porterkid69
    porterkid69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4392

Kelly Page out for Ball St. broken thumb. GL

http://www.bsudailynews.com/sports/f...humb-1.2030249

LINE-crush-ER

Not to bust your bubble hes been out for 5 games so far

Its Em quarterback taht is now out that has had Em struggling to gain offensive yardish ,

where they give a grossly amount of rushing yards in a team that can and will take advantage of this ,

Both teams struggle now to put up passing yards , but yet again ,

79,106,57 rushing yards allowed by Ball state last three games

203 , 152 (kent state ) 243 rushing yards allowed by Em last three games , not to mention 75, 50 passing yards gained
    By Em last two games where not having a quarter back for Em Shows to hurt ....

Man this I dont make my picks before knowing my crap , got 5 guys working with me , this is a hobby not a job though

I am sure you will be able to slide something by me , but Not a QB situation I want be aware of

LINE-crush-ER

hes been out 3 games I wasNt being literal

porterkid69
    porterkid69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4392

5 weeks? He broke his Thumb last week against Bowling Green. I do think that Lewis will be able to run on E. Mich. bad D though. Under 46 is my play, but best of luck to all 5 of you.

LINE-crush-ER

Yeah I wasnt being literal , hes was out after auburn for a game , or put out in that game , missed a lot of the Bowling green game came back for temple , and out on the toledo game , so this is definitley not the first game Hes out

But again its not that they had much of a pssing advantage against a pretty good passing defense
    What I like is EM big threat is gone , they also have no Qb in place , Ball State covers the Wild cat or Qb rush very well , and

Em depend on this right now , they are struggling to get a offensive Idenity , and has a huge hole in that rushing defense , sorry

U didnt see my post after that , It was nt literal , just wanted u to know that I wouldnt make a pick some how , over looking that

But rest assure had this been News to me , My bets arent officail until saturday , Now Picks are picks , but I not laying my money

Until saturday unless forced into it like the oregon game , thanks tough I really didnt notice Your Id , You have a great reputation here

And i appreciate the help , LORD knows I can use it

LINE-crush-ER

Central Florida , Is a no pick here < Great work Greg (great email), wasnt expecting this from you

It looks like Central florida is about 12 points better but not really a big or disatvantage here other than points scored and given up here .

Seemd as though Central florida would be able to sky some points here yet they proven to do so against lesser teams such at memphis, a team that allowed the same alotted points to Middle tenn state , Not to mention UCf scored only 3 points the first half .

Guess I want get into it ,

But got a stack of notes on this game if you like one of these teams ,

But in the short , Rice stays with central florida until that next to nonme worst defense gives up , but to say when and if rice leads at

that time , gets us off this game leaving us with ARKANSAS and DUKE and some homework to finish

Ga tech
    Tcu
    Miami
    Ball State

HoldEmHook!!
    BAMA 70 Auburn 0
    HoldEmHook!!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Line crusher. You do a good job with analysis and research. Dont let the ney sayers get under your skin. And dont let the college english professors on herebother you either.. this is a site for all plays from the most researched to the faintest of gut feelings..BOL..

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

I still want to you to address this idea of yours that Purdue is the best passing team in college football.

Were you serious about that?

LINE-crush-ER

well they are 23 in the nation I think But at home , It much different , but that a comment in a thread about Boston College and Notre Dame

I wish you would of quoted me I have no idea where that came from , But those early threads were actually notes to myself , Cant really say
    because i am off that game completely , But Indeed Purdue is completely different at home that away , I stand by that comment if notre

dame held them if that what i that comment was about , yet I that game is out , but ultimately we have a strong lean on purdue at home this week

SportsbookExpert
    Houston -6.5 -110 vs. Southern Miss
    SportsbookExpert's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great posts... we really like Washington now that the line has moved up to +10 as they play fantastic at home. Competitive in every game so far. Also, consider taking LSU -6.5 buying a .5 point to get it to -120 against Auburn. At home LSU should be really tough coming off a bye. Good Luck to ya buddy!

-The Sportsbook Experts

LINE-crush-ER

Ga tech
    Tcu
    Miami
    Ball State
    Duke is now a play
    Iowa is now a play
    Alabama , Arkansas , Penn State are a strong lean towards , meaning we have 4 0f 5 guys on this play we may do something on it

but are not adding to our picks

we feel like Penn State will be able to run all over Michigan, that being said Iowas should be a no brainer, Iowa is a bet at -3 or less and penn state will be a bet -4 or less ,Alabama should lead by ten going into the 4th quarter

Alabama will be 10 more points better than tenn in the 4th quarter , but One guys feels like Tenn will lead early in the 4th quarter where
    bama will be 2 touchdowns better

Arkansas comes in 17 teams better ranked than ole miss , and thats saying a lot the way arkansas is playing right now

Arkansas comes into their second road fame in a row , and thats always hard , other than that this would be a pick

we feel strong about our picks adding Iowa , Duke , to our final Picks

Ga tech
    Tcu
    Miami
    Ball State
    Duke
    Iowa

7 great picks and with all the work if anything less than 5-2 this will considered a failure, we mentioned a lot of game here some more than others why we got completely off that game .

We like those games unless noted otherwise , we feel like we picked out the best bargains on the board
    with the 3 games mentioned
    that 4 of us will most likely still bet
    Arkansas , Alabama, Arkansas

Best of luck to add we still have the virginia Update ( injury report) to make our final decision in this game with ga tech

as of now he is doubtful and should not make little or no impact in our decision

SportsbookExpert
    Houston -6.5 -110 vs. Southern Miss
    SportsbookExpert's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can you post a reply of just your picks without the explanations? Thanks bud.

-The Sportsbook Experts

12 Last