BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Four Early Plays

10-5-1 documented in here. 32-20-2 overall this year. Here are 3 plays that were made in Las Vegas yesterday evening, and one play that was a futures wager. The future. North Carolina +3 vs Florida State. The other wagers made when the lead came out are Oregon -5.5 at Washington, Indiana +7 at Northwestern, and Iowa pk at Michigan State. Some of these will probably be iddled as the week goes on.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    10-5-1 documented in here. 32-20-2 overall this year. Here are 3 plays that were made in Las Vegas yesterday evening, and one play that was a futures wager. The future. North Carolina +3 vs Florida State. The other wagers made when the lead came out are Oregon -5.5 at Washington, Indiana +7 at Northwestern, and Iowa pk at Michigan State. Some of these will probably be iddled as the week goes on.
    That should be "middled", not iddled.

wal66
    wal66's Avatar Become A Pro!

QH........not that it matters but my program likes Iowa and Indiana very much. Actually based on the numbers it has Indiana as the favorite in this contest.

Good luck on your week.

ackem19
    ackem19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

I like Indiana and getting 7 is a good deal. Hopefully the line doesn't drop down to 6, even though I think they will win outright.

TheGambler
    TheGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

hey bigdaddy, what do you mean by futures play? I'm familiar with futures on team wins, division winners etc. but i don't understand a future on a game. it looks like the NC game is -2.5 so +3 is a really great line. maybe it's just a vegas thing. thanks man