Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Pac 12 south UCLA/USC comparisons

Who's gonna run So-Cal this year? last year both these teams didnt fare well at all. UCLA got SMASHED in their bowl game against Baylor. USC didnt do well at all last year either. Lane Kiffin on the hot seat this year with the Trojans. Its Kiffins season to define his team. Any Bruins/Trojans input would be appreciated.

Hadley13
    Hadley13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 576

Idk I'm over her on the west coast, I think both will be good teams most likely in the top 25 but I'm not expecting a ton. Lane can recruit but he sucks as a coach. UCLA I think still has to do a lot to be a force. I would say its neck and neck between USC, UCLA, and ASU for PAC-12 south title.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

UCLA had a great start to 2012, but lost their last 3 games of the season, something that they often do. They are going to have to find a running game and find something that resembles a defense. Their away schedule is a killer. They could lose all 6 away games. USC returns a lot more talent, but must find a new QB. Kiffin seems to like Wittek in a three way race and IMO, he is #3, not #1. I would like to see Fr. Browne start in Hawaii. Kiffin is the big question mark at USC. He must win 9 games in the regular season (they play 13) or else he is gone. USC has the better team, but Kiffin throws everything into one big question mark.