WorkHorse
    WorkHorse's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Jordan Lynch - Get To Know Him

Other than a poor game against Florida State in the Orange Bowl, this kid was outstanding last year. The 6-0, 212 pound quarterback led Northern Illinois to a school record 12 wins while becoming the first FBS player to pass for more than 3,000 yards and rush for more than 1,500 yards in a single season. Lynch ranked fourth in the country in rushing with 12 100-yard games, an NCAA quarterback record 1,815 yards and 19 touchdowns. He completed 256 of 420 passes for 3,317 yards and 25 touchdowns while only throwing 6 interceptions. Lynch was named second team All-American by the Associated Press (AP) and the MVP in the MAC conference. Led team to a money winning 9-4 ATS for you sporting men.

This kid is worth keeping up with...especially with all five of his offensive linemen back.

Huckleberry Pig
    Huckleberry Pig's Avatar Become A Pro!

thanks for the update! remember watching him in their bowl game. Their trenches just weren't big enough/skilled enough to deal with Florida State.

WorkHorse

Yeah Huck, FSU pretty much had their way in that game.

Not making an excuse for UNI's showing but their head coach (Dave Doeren) left them for North Carolina State and didn't coach in the game. Usually that causes some bad vibes for the team.

Rod Carey was overwhelmed with all the excitement of being in charge in the Orange Bowl.

Huckleberry Pig

ah that's right, it was the red head guy that was interim coaching for them was it not? They were in a bit over their heads there - just too much talent on both sides of the ball and especially in the trenches for FSU but this should be an interesting team to watch during the season, hopefully some opportunities to win some $ from them, thought it appears last year was the year to capitalize.

WorkHorse

Northern Illinois +6 vs. Iowa has caught my attention opening week.

I wouldn't be surprised by a SU upset by the Huskies. I got them the better overall team.

For sure will be watching this game closely the next few weeks.

Huckleberry Pig

Quote Originally Posted by WorkHorse View Post
    Northern Illinois +6 vs. Iowa has caught my attention opening week.

I wouldn't be surprised by a SU upset by the Huskies. I got them the better overall team.

For sure will be watching this game closely the next few weeks.
    thanks for the heads up - definitely on my watch list