bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

nd and smu

moneylines....nd +320...smu +240....dont love em...but i like em...think they are worth a shot....anyone else feel the same??

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

SMU a lot more than ND. The OVER in the SMU game looks juicy though

Dbldown11
    Dbldown11's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think SMU can pull out a ML win. I personally feel that ND's defense is bad enough to give up a good amount of points, but don't feel like their offense is good enough to keep up against USC's defensse. Good luck with SMU though (I'm on USC -10)

bobby heenan
    Update your status

doubledown...i totally hear you....nds defense lacks the athletes...plus they are getting ronald johnson back...and mcknight could break a play or two....or he could ball the on the ground in a bad spot...i honestly feel like nds players love playing for weis despite all the crap he takes...and just might get up for this one big time to try to save him....i really hope clausen has gotten better timing with shaq evans(him and evans missed a first down conversion that would have clinched the michigan game after floyd went down....because they didnt have their timing)

bobby heenan
    Update your status

while im here doubledown...is opelt definitley out for toledo??? niu lookin like a good play???

Dbldown11
    Dbldown11's Avatar Become A Pro!

as far as I know he's questionable.....in realitly I don't think it matters. With Toledo's defense I don't think NIU has a problem winning by more than a TD either way

xyzky
    xyzky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

SMU ML is much better...IMO