nvrlose37
    nvrlose37's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by nickeydyme View Post
    Actually this game may be a no play now for me...fresno starting cb out for year so now 2/4 back still strong unit tho...also rumors out of rutgers camp is potential high nfl draft pick wr Coleman wont play in this game, if he's out im not sure rutgers scores more than 14
    If Nova plays like he did in the Bowl Game, RU will be lucky to score anything.

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

just to be devil's advocate.... I see fresno state at #43 in phil steele's power ratings. only a few points better than Rutgers (who I think he has improved this year... i'd have to check that. doesn't sound necessarily right on Rutgers vs. last year. but the rest is correct)

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

I'm riding the fresno train all season

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    So says the guy Killer_Demo who told all of us how great he did last year in football, only to forget this post he made: "Dec 24 0-10

30-39 for the season...REALLY need stanford to whoop wisconsin to salvage my season...sure I lost and so did alot of other posters that tailed me on 2nite Fresno ST pick and I didnt call this lock but am ashamed my team didnt show up 2nite...lookin GREAT last 8 weeks then just a dump in the bowl game."

Sorry SF but you brought this on yourself. You tried to B.S. you way in here and got nailed. You are doing about as well as your pathetic Giants are.
    Who in there right mind would follow or listen to anything this loser would say?

alabasterf
    alabasterf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 635

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife View Post
    Who in there right mind would follow or listen to anything this loser would say?
    Seriously, this dude must have really been bullied as a kid.

EzekielMowatt
    EzekielMowatt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Whoever said Coleman might not play is way off, he's fine.

Hotlanta Steam
    3 days till my Christmas
    Hotlanta Steam's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think Rugers HC Flood is way out of his depth to be honest... He inherited a tremendous football team that started very strong last year because of that talent but the offense became utterly anemic the last 4 games of the season... He said that Nova was his starter and would be uncontested in Spring practice... meanwhile he has Chas Dodd sitting on the sidelines (the same kid that forced current Pitt projected starter Tom Savage to transfer) after he took his starting spot back in 2010...

If you are a good football coach, you do not allow your football team to go into a complete nose dive on offense and not shake things up and then after scoring a combined 43 pts in your last 4 games proclaim that the QB spot is locked down... sets a bad precedent for other starters...

I think Fresno drills Rutgers in this game 20+ pts

nickeydyme
    nickeydyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 420

im starting to have doubts on this one...Fresno's o-line gave up 7 sacks and looked terrible in their scrimmage, which is about what they did in their last game against SMU...rutgers has a strong d-line...i'm not sure about it anymore

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Quote Originally Posted by nickeydyme View Post
    im starting to have doubts on this one...Fresno's o-line gave up 7 sacks and looked terrible in their scrimmage, which is about what they did in their last game against SMU...rutgers has a strong d-line...i'm not sure about it anymore
    Do u base info on pre-season games too?

Urbanwildlife

So says the guy Killer-Demo who told all of us how great he did last year in football, only to forget this post he made: "Dec 24 0-10

30-39 for the season...REALLY need stanford to whoop wisconsin to salvage my season...sure I lost and so did alot of other posters that tailed me on 2nite Fresno ST pick and I didnt call this lock but am ashamed my team didnt show up 2nite...lookin GREAT last 8 weeks then just a dump in the bowl game."

Sorry SF but you brought this on yourself. You tried to B.S. you way in here and got nailed. You are doing about as well as your pathetic Giants are.
    Does it really matter?

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Does it really matter?
    Get off my dick homo...why u wanna be me so bad?

Urbanwildlife

So says the guy Killer_Demo who told all of us how great he did last year in football, only to forget this post he made: "Dec 24 0-10

Be a loser???? lol

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Be a loser???? lol
    Wheres your thread? oh thats right u dont post shit fuckin loser. go get buttfucked by your man workhorse FLAMER

First 12