WorkHorse
    WorkHorse's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Odds To Win AAC Championship

The ACC (American Athletic Conference) is the new name for what once was the Big East. Listed below are odds to win the league championship.

1-2 Louisville (Head coach Charlie Strong ended spring practice by saying he wouldn't trade QB Teddy Bridgewater for Johnny Manziel...few laughed.)

3-1 Rutgers (Big Ten bound after this season.)

7-2 Cincinnati (The Bearcats have won ten games or more five of the past six seasons. New coach Tommy Tuberville will try to keep the train rolling.)

10-1 Central Florida (Some defensive concerns as UCF lost seven of the top ten tacklers from last year.)

20-1 UConn (Paul Pasqualoni is 10-14 during his first two years with the Huskies. For some reason, just don't believe he's the man for the job.)

20-1 SMU (June Jones has brought in offensive guru Hal Mumme to help with the offense which struggled last year.)

20-1 South Florida (New coach, new attitude in Tampa. No reason this shouldn't be a winning program with all the high school talent in Florida.)

35-1 Houston (Remains to be seen if Cougars have the right coach...have my doubts.)

50-1 Memphis (Some of the worst football facilities in college football. At least the Tigers will help AAC basketball.)

60-1 Temple (Third new coach in four years will be in for a butt kicking in first game against Notre Dame.)

Welcome your comments...................

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nothing more can be added as you have it down perfectly.

john2153
    john2153's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8329

I'm a huge Uconn fan and I agree with your assessment....fade them until they get rid of Pasqualoni. He is absolutely terrible. The team was fairly talented last season as shown by 5 players taken in April's NFL draft and yet only won 5 games against a fairly easy schedule. With a much tougher slate this season combined with losing all those defensive players to the NFL I don't see more than 4 wins.

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

not sure about the juice but agree USF should be good team with geographic location, and taggart was absolute gold at western kentucky

and houston has had an elite team in recent memory. unique style too.

i would fade louisville at 1/2. the felt the pressure down the stretch last year

alot of juice in conference lines. be careful