WorkHorse
    WorkHorse's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Texas Tech @ SMU (Fri. Aug. 30)

A lot to questions concerning both of these teams. The Red Raiders (TT) will enter the season with a rookie head coach, a new quarterback and eight starters back on a defense that allowed 31.8 points per game last year. The Mustangs (SMU) will be playing their first season in the "new" American Athletic Conference, once the Big East. This is a huge game for the Ponies because they have to travel to Texas A&M and TCU later in the month. Lose the opener against Tech and they are looking at a rough start to the season. Texas Tech is the named program and from the bigger conference and will likely draw the action. But if SMU gets up to +4 or higher, might just be a game to consider the home dog. I might consider them at +3.5.

What do you think about this game men?

Hot Jerry
    Hot Jerry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4638

I don't like this game but if I would have to take a side here , I would take SMU .

EzekielMowatt
    EzekielMowatt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

If Brewer is good to go for TT play over, there will be 55+ pts. If Brewer is out would stay away from total and play SMU first half, their D won't hold up for whole game.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

The line has gone from T-T -2.5 to -6 in Vegas. I do not understand that at all.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    The line has gone from T-T -2.5 to -6 in Vegas. I do not understand that at all.
    Why would u understand? You dont cap games at all

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

So says the guy Killer_Demo who told all of us how great he did last year in football, only to forget this post he made: "Dec 24 0-10

30-39 for the season...REALLY need stanford to whoop wisconsin to salvage my season...sure I lost and so did alot of other posters that tailed me on 2nite Fresno ST pick and I didnt call this lock but am ashamed my team didnt show up 2nite...lookin GREAT last 8 weeks then just a dump in the bowl game."

Sorry SF but you brought this on yourself. You tried to B.S. you way in here and got nailed. You are doing about as well as your pathetic Giants are.
    The above says it all, Killer_Demo is a loser.
    Last edited by Urbanwildlife; 08-18-13 at 02:36 PM.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife View Post
    Look fellow SBR posters...This is a guy you DONT want to be...in his 40's and all his time is devoted to internet message board. DO NOT be this guy.

Urbanwildlife

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    Look fellow SBR posters...This is a guy you DONT want to be...in his 40's and all his time is devoted to internet message board. DO NOT be this guy.
    Another gem from the LOSER Killer_Demo with over 3,700 posts!

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife View Post
    Another gem from the LOSER Killer_Demo with over 3,700 posts!
    Killer Demo = member for 62 months: 3,794 posts/62 months = 60.467 posts/month

Erwin Wildlife = member for 23 months: 2,974 posts/23 months = 129.30 posts/month

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

As of Saturday, August 17th, Kingsbury still hasn't picked a starting QB and is calling it a game-time decision. There's good things to be said about both of them, but clearly neither one is stepping up yet. If it hasn't happened by now, it's tough to envision either of them stepping into the first week game and be comfortable. Plus, there's not a lot of experience in TT's receiving corps and there are serious depth/experience issues on their offensive line.

I'd definitely lean to SMU here.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Maybe you could offer a theory? I cap games, and I don't understand this one either...

Urbanwildlife

My friend suicidekings,
    You know he is to fuking stupid to even know what the word "theory" means. The only thing he knows anything about is his gay lifestyle, as he continually references suking dic and taking it in the arse.

The excitement of the season starting in a matter of days has the adrenaline flowing, and I am looking forward to seeing you again at the pay window! Also miss that avatar you used in the past with the USC jersey!

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

I have been capping games before you were born, and I will be capping games after you are run out of here, which will be soon. Let's see your week 1 College plays now, you f**ing fruit cake. Then we will place a wager or two. Do not pay up and you are history.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

I have been capping games before you were born, and I will be capping games after you are run out of here, which will be soon. Let's see your week 1 College plays now, you f**ing fruit cake. Then we will place a wager or two. Do not pay up and you are history.
    This isnt going anywhere...
    Last edited by Killer_Demo; 08-18-13 at 12:56 PM.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Quote Originally Posted by Night-Tripper View Post
    Killer Demo = member for 62 months: 3,794 posts/62 months = 60.467 posts/month

Erwin Wildlife = member for 23 months: 2,974 posts/23 months = 129.30 posts/month
    LOL I know this guy aint got nothing to live for except talk sh!t

Urbanwildlife

So says the guy Killer_Demo who told all of us how great he did last year in football, only to forget this post he made: "Dec 24 0-10

30-39 for the season...REALLY need stanford to whoop wisconsin to salvage my season...sure I lost and so did alot of other posters that tailed me on 2nite Fresno ST pick and I didnt call this lock but am ashamed my team didnt show up 2nite...lookin GREAT last 8 weeks then just a dump in the bowl game."

Sorry SF but you brought this on yourself. You tried to B.S. you way in here and got nailed. You are doing about as well as your pathetic Giants are.