rickbo528
    rickbo528's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Way to go Boise

Boise St. You don't belong on the same field with an SEC team. Guess I will be fading them now since they seem to have gone conservative. Never thought Tulsa could hang with them. But when you struggle in the redzone you won't cover Spreads. Thanks for costing me tonight.

Boddhissatva
    Boddhissatva's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1140

Amen....

Fu*king pussies.

nickelchip
    nickelchip's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can't wait to hear Boise St cryin come Sunday, when the BCS polls are out. They might as well lost last night. They kissed any shot of BCS goodbye last night with that pathetic preformance. I just knew there head wasn't in it when the dropped that punt in the first quarter. Only 10 points in the seconds half , what a joke. This team is a joke. I hope they lose to Idaho in a few weeks. I hope they lose every game and that God s hits on there ugly ass field.

WhatAboutMeBitch
    WhatAboutMeBitch's Avatar Become A Pro!

I didn't get to see the game, but I expected better from them. any team can have an off night though

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

IT wasn't an off night it was coach peterson taking his foot off the gas on offense once he figured out that Boise D was in control. They ran the ball most of the second half and played field position. weak to say the least but they won killed the over though.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

To educate those of you who lost money on the game, Boise State will go undefeated. The will go to a BCS game. They will not go to the N.C. game. The score of last nights game did absolutely nothing to change any of that. Boise is now 4-1 ATS, which is probably better than all of you are doing. Don't make such a big deal out of one game. If you can't afford to lose it, don't wager it. If you can, don't cry about it. It is really that simple.