Machine Choice
    Machine Choice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2736

Boise State attempted three passes in the 4th Qtr

Hard to cover a game when the coach goes vanilla on the offense. They got a 14-point lead and then just held on. Did not go for the throat, and shitty Tulsa almost made them pay!

HawaiiFan
    HawaiiFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3791

True

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

I hate this Boise State team now and I'm going to do everything in my power to prevent them from gaining a BCS birth. I'm currently starting a petition and I just wrote my congressman.

BCS - Boise rooster Suckers... Just say no

Boddhissatva
    Boddhissatva's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1140

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I hate this Boise State team now and I'm going to do everything in my power to prevent them from gaining a BCS birth. I'm currently starting a petition and I just wrote my congressman.

BCS - Boise rooster Suckers... Just say no

First class pussies...

God damn it.

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

I won and the running of the clock sealed it...tough loss for you they should have covered...they played to win...not cover a spread...

Mac4Lyfe

They played to piss off the wrong gambler. Don't be surprised if you see Obama lobby congress to include a Boise State BCS clause. This bullshit team is going down. They picked the wrong fukking game to not cover...

twincities77
    twincities77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    They played to piss off the wrong gambler. Don't be surprised if you see Obama lobby congress to include a Boise State BCS clause. This bullshit team is going down. They picked the wrong fukking game to not cover...
    Breaking news:

Washington D.C. AP: "The house and senate proposed Joint Resolution 2187.33 - Motion to disqualify Boise State from any 2010 BCS bowls. In addition, the bill included a motion to annually give the national championship trophy to the Florida Gators. What?"
    Last edited by twincities77; 10-14-09 at 11:21 PM.

aekdb1130
    aekdb1130's Avatar Become A Pro!

They were all about the "Style Points"

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by twincities77 View Post
    Breaking news:

Washington D.C. AP: "The house and senate proposed Joint Resolution 2187.33 - Motion to disqualify Boise State from any 2010 BCS bowls. In addition, the bill included a motion to annually give the national championship trophy to the Florida Gators. What?"
    I can buy that...

stocker08
    stocker08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 563

There is no way this team makes it into the national championship. So many better teams. All they proved tonight is that they are mistake prone and give up the big play often.

Screw these chuckleheads