lonegambler
    lonegambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

boise at 9 1/2 and up to 54 1/2

this morning it was as low as 8 1/2 and 53 and now up to 9 1/2 and 54 1/2. heres what i think lets face it the talent is no comparison this is like a bcs championship game for boise if they blow them out they have cupcakes on the schedule the rest of the way, but they need to win convincingly they need to start from kick off till the zeros are shown at the end of 4 quarter, if not they will run table and not have enough show case points which will hurt them. as for lines makers lets face it if vegas comes out and makes this line 14 everyone and grandmothers and grandfathers would bet the favorite then right? so if they keep the line a lil low like 10, 9 8 and a hook that draws all the interest on the dog home dog that is and open minds of taking the points for people who over analyze which is most gamblers, but not me boise st going to crush them the way they outta and dont out think yourselves cause that line is trying to get u to think about dog but we all know the fav is going to cover at least 17 points

mtgrizzly
    mtgrizzly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I agree....if you bet Tulsa you should consider castration-"...so you cannot contaminate the rest of the world."-(Sgt. Hartman- Full Metal Jacket)

Gundog
    Gundog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

I personally met Lee Ermey (AKA as Sgt. Hartman - full metal jacket) 5 years ago at the Marine Corp Ball. He is one funny guy to be around.
    Anyways my pick is Boise St minus the points.
    Good Luck

brock
    brock's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12464

I like the over in this one.

coolbreeze02
    coolbreeze02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

rain rain rain = run run run = under under under

hornet0202
    hornet0202's Avatar Become A Pro!

I put $20 on Tulsa +10.5. If I win, it will be just enough to pay for the pizza I'll eat while I watch the game.

coloradobuff
    coloradobuff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hornet,

I think you will be able to eat that pizza comfortably.

Buddy who gave me Fresno -11 last saturday, who I really respect who told me to go with Over 54 and Tulsa +9.5.

Since total went up to 55, I played Over 55 and bought 1/2 point on Tulsa to +10 (-120).
    Last edited by coloradobuff; 10-14-09 at 06:29 PM. Reason: added "last saturday" after Freno -11