Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

fukk it guys... yall have talked me out of betting on this game.

I'll just sit back and observe a couple weeks of football before i drop da hammer

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Prob means Clemson is the lock of the year

eeezzzz
    eeezzzz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7391

Clemson could barely handle AU opening game last year. And for the record LSU gave that game away and Tajh Boyd turned super sayan in the 4th quarter.

eeezzzz
    eeezzzz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7391

Both these teams have sucked in openers the past few seasons, but get in a rhythm as the season progresses. I'm guessing sloppy game, but I give the edge a little bit to GA because I believe they can possibly control the clock with Gurley running the ball. Gurleyis 1 of the best upcoming running backs in the SEC. I guarantee he has a huge break out season.

Turnovers could determine this game and also how much Tajh Boyd gets to see the ball. If GA has a huge running game (and i imagine they are capable of it) then they could possibly run away with it.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

i already said i was passing on this game but let me add
    this

Clemsons defense is fukking terrible. But their offense is one of the best if not the best in the country.

The over would be an easy play but like someone else said the opening week of college football is usually sloppy cluster fukk football that looks more like high school ball than college.

If i had to guess though ... georgia starts the season 0-2 with a loss to both south carolina schools

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Georgia is a gift at +3.5

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Georgia is a gift at +3.5
    yeah i am starting to lean Georgia now.

They say Clemsons defense is horrible this year.

They say Girley gonna run thru dat defense like a hot knife thru butta

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Georgia Offense > Clemson Defense is more of a mismatch than Clemson O> Georgia D

Will homefield be enough to overcome that? Doubt it.....

Hot Jerry
    Hot Jerry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4638

Ok guys , here is how u play UG, this is my free gift to u - They have to play 2 tough games, back- to- back, week one at Clemson and week two South Carolina at home - right ?? RIGHT !! UG is #3 or 4 in the nation depends on the poll . So as u all know now UG is better team than SC or CLEMSON . Do u believe that UG will lose 2 games in a row to 2 weaker teams ? THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN - every beginner knows this and so do I [ lol ] , so what u do here to make money is u bet UG progressively !! The VERY worst scenario is that UG will win one and lose one and the very best scenario is that UG will win both games !! So now u know what to do and how to play UG !!! If UG lose the first game than double up on second game [ guarantee winner ] - if UG wins the first game than stay a way from second game and u made money - GOOD LUCK TO U ALL - hot jerry

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Clemson is a tougher game for UGA than South Carolina.

The 1st road game is always the toughest

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Clemson is a tougher game for UGA than South Carolina.

The 1st road game is always the toughest
    You don't follow the sec do you?

Usc has owned georgia and game means a ton to both teams.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Jerry View Post
    Ok guys , here is how u play UG, this is my free gift to u - They have to play 2 tough games, back- to- back, week one at Clemson and week two South Carolina at home - right ?? RIGHT !! UG is #3 or 4 in the nation depends on the poll . So as u all know now UG is better team than SC or CLEMSON . Do u believe that UG will lose 2 games in a row to 2 weaker teams ? THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN - every beginner knows this and so do I [ lol ] , so what u do here to make money is u bet UG progressively !! The VERY worst scenario is that UG will win one and lose one and the very best scenario is that UG will win both games !! So now u know what to do and how to play UG !!! If UG lose the first game than double up on second game [ guarantee winner ] - if UG wins the first game than stay a way from second game and u made money - GOOD LUCK TO U ALL - hot jerry
    Let's cut the B.S. There is no way that UGA is #3 or 4 in the country. Stanford and Oregon are ranked ahead of them and would kick their tails at a neutral site meeting. UGA can easily lose both of these games. They have no defense at all, and on top of all of that, they lose Josh Harvey-Clemons for the Clemson game. Boyd is going to have a field day against this non-existant defense. Loss #1 for Georgia. Next, Georgia is 0-3 against South Carolina. They are 0-6 ATS and 0-4 ATS at home against Spurrier and company. I grabbed South Carolina +4 in a GY play. That is simply charity. So much for you SEC homer eginners thread. Learn some football before you go making like you know what you are talking about.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Jerry View Post
    7:08 PM ET, October 6, 2012
    Williams-Brice Stadium, COLUMBIA, SC

(5) Georgia 7

(5-1, 3-1 SEC)

(6) South Carolina 35

(6-0, 4-0 SEC)

Hot Jerry

BigdaddyQH - OK ENGINNER , GU may be 4th or 5th in the nation that is still VERY GOOD and BETTER THAN CLEMSON [ 8th - 9 th ] OR SC .[ 7th or 8th ] in the nation so REMEMBER ENGINNER - GU WILL WINN ONE GAME AT LEAST OUT OF NEXT TWO GAMES and THAT IS ALL I NEED TO MAKE MONEY !! Thank u - hot jerry and please do not waist my time anymore and u do ur way and I do my way and we will see who will have money in the pocket and big smile after first 2 weeks betting Georgia !! This is NOT my first RODEO - just happened that this is my 25th + Rodeo OR I been a round too many blocks as well !! So wish u well !!
    Last edited by Hot Jerry; 08-19-13 at 05:52 PM.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    You don't follow the sec do you?

Usc has owned georgia and game means a ton to both teams.
    no i do and i realize that south carolina has made georgia their bitch over the past 5 years or so.

But a road game in college is extremely hard to win.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24896

Home teams dominate college ball and Clemson is returning almost everybody from the team that beat LSU last year.
    Everybody except for Deandre Hopkins that is...and if you watched that game against LSU, he was an absolute beast. Clemson was basically preparing for defeat, facing a 4th and 15 or more, when Hopkins made a spectacular catch over the middle to keep what would be the game winning drive alive. Guy was a stud, drawing all the attention due to Watkins being out, and still willed his team to victory. That being said, betting on this game would be akin to betting red or black at the roulette wheel. All the handicapping in the world couldn't convince me that there's a "right side" in this game. This game should provide plenty of entertainment though, that's the only thing I'm sure of.

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

Quote Originally Posted by eeezzzz View Post
    Clemson could barely handle AU opening game last year.
    It was before Auburn knew their season wasn't going anywhere. That Auburn team was not the same team most of their opponents saw, although they did show up against LSU. However, I'm not saying I like Clemson to cover in this one.

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

They say Clemsons defense is horrible this year.

They say Girley gonna run thru dat defense like a hot knife thru butta
    I don't think anyone who knows anything is saying that. UGA is going to have to throw the ball to win, and they should have tons of success doing that. Clemson's run D is light years ahead of its pass D, and if Georgia's game plan is to run the ball, they will lose the way Clemson lost to UGA with the same stupid game plan in 2003. If they think pass first, they should score 35+.

possum11
    possum11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 948

So many things wrong here. Plenty of value left on clemson. They were 9-4 ATS last year partially because the public expects them to lay an egg based on the past. I saw huge money go against them in at least 2 games last year and they covered large (Wake is the one I remember for sure). The WVU game wasn't on Dabo it was on Kevin Steele (DC) and he got fired. He couldn't figure out how to stop Georgia Tech or Connor Shaw either. Everyone is saying Clemson d will suck this year, what about UGA? They were bad last year with NFL talent. Buffalo 23, FAU 20, Kentucky 24, Tennesee 44. It will take a miracle like Florida's 6 fumbles to keep Clemson under 40 in this one. I think the over is the best play, but after that I would definitely take Clemson.

possum11
    possum11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 948

LSU gave this game away almost as much as Clemson almost did.

Team Stat Comparison

LSU CLEM
    1st Downs 9 32
    Total Yards 219 445
    Passing 120 346
    Rushing 99 99
    Penalties 7-66 6-47
    3rd Down Conversions 3-13 8-18
    4th Down Conversions 0-0 1-3
    Turnovers 1 2
    Possession 23:39 36:21

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by possum11 View Post
    LSU gave this game away almost as much as Clemson almost did.

Team Stat Comparison

LSU CLEM
    1st Downs 9 32
    Total Yards 219 445
    Passing 120 346
    Rushing 99 99
    Penalties 7-66 6-47
    3rd Down Conversions 3-13 8-18
    4th Down Conversions 0-0 1-3
    Turnovers 1 2
    Possession 23:39 36:21
    True....I watched this game closely (had Clemson ML) and Clemson repeatedly shot themselves in the foot. It may have taken a miracle 4th down play to pull it out, but they should have never been in that spot to begin with. Had they played a cleaner game, Clemson may have won going away...and that was w/o Sammy Watkins, however, D. Hop came up huge in that game.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

This thread has really gone down the shitter

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Under 73 is the play. Uga's defense is better than everyone thinks and offenses are usually rusty early on.

Eddy Munny

I liked the over when it was 68 but now, I'm gonna curl up in the fetal position and touch neither the side nor the total.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Clemson ML is +108 and the whole board is on Georgia...

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Georgia seems rusty in the beginning of the year although this is a huge game

Its too early..have to look at rosters ..georgia always loaded though even if they lost some guys
    JJ who u taking?

Charlie103
    Charlie103's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 634

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    This game is 2 of the best teams in the country, who have been studying each other the entire offseason.

The play in this game is too load up you're cooler, pull it over to you're lazy boy and enjoy some great football.
    Completely agree buddy

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

yeah its going to be exciting!

Can't wait to see Sammy Watkins do his thang

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

yeah its going to be exciting!

Can't wait to see Sammy Watkins do his thang
    Are you white?

The kid on the right is what I picture when I read your posts:

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Are you white?

The kid on the right is what I picture when I read your posts:
    those your kids coin? they look too young to be smoking

Hot Jerry

I'm playing Georgia progressively next two games !! They will win one for me and that is all I need to make money !!
    Last edited by Hot Jerry; 08-30-13 at 03:44 PM.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

bang

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Big win for Big Bear

Have a beer

3PtShooter
    3PtShooter's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16173

nice

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

fukk it guys... yall have talked me out of betting on this game.

I'll just sit back and observe a couple weeks of football before i drop da hammer
    i already said i was passing on this game but let me add
    this

Clemsons defense is fukking terrible

bang
    big bear you chickened out, bang, lmao

First 12