theyoung1
    theyoung1's Avatar Become A Pro!

theyoung1's tuesday night pick

This is my first post/thread on this site. I have been reading and learning a bunch of stuff from everyone on this forum and am very thankful for all the helpful information that you guys post daily. Im going to try and post my plays daily. Definitely not going to guarantee any winning % or anything like that, just here to post plays and hopefully help everyone else on this site.

So to start things off we have U.L. Monroe vs Arkansas St.

After reading a couple of threads on the site it seems like everyone is expecting another high scoring affair like last years game. It also seems like the public is also pounding the over with around 70% of them on it. I will be going against the public and taking the under, which is currently at 53. Arkansas has had some trouble moving the ball this year and have only put up around 15 points per game. To add to that stat U.L. Monroe has been very good defensively this year only giving up 18 points per game. One other thing that should have a huge affect on scoring is that there is a 80% chance on thunderstorms tonight. This means that both teams should run the ball more than usual and will be extremely focused on holding on to the ball and not committing turnovers.

So my first official pick on SBR is U.L. Monroe/Arkansas St. UNDER 53
    good luck to all tonight n the rest of the week

theyoung1

Looking good so far after the first half. Unfortunately the rain seems to have slowed down so hopefully that wont have a huge affect in the second half. U.L. Monroe's quarterback is questionable to return to the game due to a sprained thumb. So hopefully with a second string quarterback in U.L. Monroe will keep there lead and just run the ball a lot and not risk turning it over in the air. Arkansas St. hasn't shown that they can do anything at all against this U.L. Monroe defense and i am thinking it will be the same way in the second half. Should be interesting the rest of the game, hoping for another strong defensive half

theyoung1

Not a very exciting game to watch, alot of turnovers and penalties but the ticket was cashed soo thats all that really matters. 1-0 so far on SBR and hopefully the good fortune continues throughout this week and the rest of the year. On to tomorrow.

iLogan
    Go Steelers!
    iLogan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I finished 1-1 on the night, but congrats on that pick.

theyoung1

Thats not to bad of a day. I hope tomorrow you'll be able to have a winning day and make some money. At first glance i'm leaning boise st. tomorrow, but it seems like thats what the rest of the world is thinking. Im gonna have to do some homework on this game and then make a decision tomorrow. Good luck tomorrow, hopefully well both pick some winners.