topcat
    topcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

game of the year.

i went 1-2 last week,so iam in love with georgia tech to knock of virginia tech this week.virginia tech is playing better by far than anybody in thee acc,but with gt at home,and their complicated offfense will get their job done.played 200 at 5dimes at the spread of 3'.good luck to all.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

That is a shit line for a game of the year thread. What advantage does that line give you? Its the Holy Grail of square plays.

VT wins easily. Since they can actually tackle, unlike Fla St. UNDER is the call also.

TheSkeptic
    TheSkeptic's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree - it seems like Va Tech's offense has finally got it together...and that's a dangerous thing.

Not to say "because A beat B and C lost to B, therefore A beats C" but compare their common opponent in Miami. That alone would be enough for me to back off of Georgia Tech.

wal66
    wal66's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think this game will come down to two key eliments. First V-Techs defense. If they remain disaplined in their assigments then advantage V-Tech. The other key eliment in my mind will be Tyrod Taylor. Since the miracle at the end of the Nebraska game he's been getting a lil posative publicity and how will he handle it in a big game like this. that part is more speculative.

I'm staying away from the game all together because I think the easy play is V-Tech but still concerned that if Taylor makes a couple misstakes the game could swing Georgia Tech's way. Goodluck on your play Topcat.

Dbldown11
    Dbldown11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by topcat View Post
    i went 1-2 last week,so iam in love with georgia tech to knock of virginia tech this week.virginia tech is playing better by far than anybody in thee acc,but with gt at home,and their complicated offfense will get their job done.played 200 at 5dimes at the spread of 3'.good luck to all.

"I went 1-2 last week, so I am in love with Georgia Tech to knock off Virginia TEch this week."

I went 11-5 last week, what team does that mean I should take this week?

williams22
    williams22's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'd lean heavily on V Tech in this game. Georgia Tech struggles on the defensive side of the ball and I think V Tech's defense is disciplined enough to handle G Tech's offense.

xyzky
    xyzky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Quote Originally Posted by Dbldown11 View Post

"I went 1-2 last week, so I am in love with Georgia Tech to knock off Virginia TEch this week."

I went 11-5 last week, what team does that mean I should take this week?

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

The line has dropped to 3 in many Vegas books. If it drops to 2.5, it is time to load up on Va.Tech. Ga. Tech has no defense at all. Va. Tech should be able to limit Ga. Techs offense to 21 points or less, and that will not cut it for the Wreck. I'd love to see the Wreck win, but my wallet says that Va. Tech is going to be the play.

Uncle Harv
    Uncle Harv's Avatar Become A Pro!

After seeing how Miami's speed on D completely dominated the already 1 dimensional Ga. Tech offense, I think Va tech will be able to do the same. Hokies are legit.

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by topcat View Post
    virginia tech is playing better by far than anybody in thee acc
    So your "game of the year" is AGAINST the team that is playing "far better" than anyone else in the conference? You do realize how stupid this sounds right?