HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Quote Originally Posted by AdaBarber View Post
    HoulihansTX, gl to all your pix and you shall be in the black as well! And I wish they had a Houlihans in South Carolina. I haven't been to that restaurant in over twenty years, since I left NYC. And I know that may not be behind the the naming of your screen nomenclature!
    There are many reasons, but It is one of my favorite places to Eat & Drink when I visit Houston, TX.

AdaBarber
    Guess who's back......
    AdaBarber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 137

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    There are many reasons, but It is one of my favorite places to Eat & Drink when I visit Houston, TX.
    KEWL! I feel a bit cultured since I know a little bit. I love to eat and drink and drink.

AdaBarber
    Guess who's back......

Off to the work at my shop. Keep me posted fellows. I will check my blackberry periodically. Thanks.

AdaBarber
    Guess who's back......

Ohio State's offense is garbage. And Wake Forest came to lose this game.

AdaBarber
    Guess who's back......

Okay Wake and Ohio State has me down early. How the f did Wake even make my cut? Shiznit happens! Good luck the rest of the way guys. Nice win Iowa and nice hold on N'western.

AdaBarber
    Guess who's back......

Wake Forest = +6
    Iowa +2.5
    N'western +12.5
    Ohio -13
    Central Michigan -6.5
    Akron +11
    Kent State -5.5
    Virginia Tech -3.5
    UL Laffayette -7.5
    Memphis +13 (Went Off)
    Ohio State -13.5

I told y'all! Goodnight and I hope all had a good day. NFL already booked. See you in the morning. New England booked. Philly booked.

AdaBarber
    Guess who's back......

My NFL picks will be coming soon guys!

billcat
    billcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Giants on the ML because getting a team like the NYG at 160 is too good to pass up. Regular play (booked so don't talk me out of it)

Tenn just called and asked me to fill in at cornerback, 0-6 a coming and by at least 10 i say, booked -9.5 so wish this poor fool luck. Regular play

I also like the over in the game but since the sharps are against me I am keeping it small booked at 39.5 about 8 minutes before it went 39...

Considering, Carolina, Arz/Sea over, NYJ, ATL and Cinc. any thoughts on these AdaB?

AdaBarber
    Guess who's back......

Quote Originally Posted by billcat View Post
    Giants on the ML because getting a team like the NYG at 160 is too good to pass up. Regular play (booked so don't talk me out of it)

Tenn just called and asked me to fill in at cornerback, 0-6 a coming and by at least 10 i say, booked -9.5 so wish this poor fool luck. Regular play

I also like the over in the game but since the sharps are against me I am keeping it small booked at 39.5 about 8 minutes before it went 39...

Considering, Carolina, Arz/Sea over, NYJ, ATL and Cinc. any thoughts on these AdaB?
    Cat, I love the Giants. Good call on ML. I just may play that! Nah I can't trust that game though!

Philly -14.5
    Jets -9.5
    Pitt -14
    New England -9.5

Good Luck To All!
    Last edited by AdaBarber; 10-19-09 at 01:34 AM.

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

7-4 ...very nice

was this the first week you started with that specific criteria you were telling me about?

you do something similar for the nfl?
    Last edited by Dexter; 10-18-09 at 12:00 PM.

AdaBarber
    Guess who's back......

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    7-4 ...very nice

was this the first week you started with that specific criteria you were telling me about?

you do something similar for the nfl?
    Yeah Dex. I did. I haven't done it for the NFL yet. Maybe I should try it.

Added Atlanta -4
    Last edited by AdaBarber; 10-19-09 at 01:34 AM.

AdaBarber
    Guess who's back......

Thank you Atlanta, although y'all tried to give my money away along with my hair!

AdaBarber
    Guess who's back......

Denver +3 Denver has a very nice defense that doesn't get the credit it deserves. And they are not too bad on offense now that Marshall loves his coach, Moreno is learning the game fast, and Orton has some weapons. He did win in Chicago without anything so he is capable, especially with a talented running back, a top five #1 receiver and decent #2, oh and a defense he can count on if he makes a mistake. San Diego's window has closed. LT will never be the same thanks to Sprole. Look @ Merriman in the past. He isn't that bright of a guy. And without a consistent run game, Rivers is irrelevant. Who will he throw it to? Gates will get his but he may not score. Hell, I might have talked myself into a ML bet!

AdaBarber
    Guess who's back......

Denver

First 12