Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

NCAAF is coming

I can feel it's almost here. Hard hits and big upsets. Trying to build the bankroll ASAP

WorkHorse
    WorkHorse's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Killer, only 51 days until toe meets leather.

My favorite time of the year.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Carr coming back for his last year

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Swarm of dogs

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Fresno State has a shot at winning the MWC West, but away games against San Diego Stqte and San Jose State does not help. I do notknowif they can win the Conference. Either way, they will get a nice Bowl Game, considering they are in the MWC. 10 wins is a maybe.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Fresno State has a shot at winning the MWC West, but away games against San Diego Stqte and San Jose State does not help. I do notknowif they can win the Conference. Either way, they will get a nice Bowl Game, considering they are in the MWC. 10 wins is a maybe.
    San Jose ST? that team is going through new staff and head coach. Fresno should have no problem blowing them out. San Diego ST is a good team too in the MWC

Fredvic247
    Fredvic247's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 396

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    San Jose ST? that team is going through new staff and head coach. Fresno should have no problem blowing them out. San Diego ST is a good team too in the MWC
    Rocky Long is still the head coach at SDSU, but they do bring in new offensive coordinator Bob Toledo who had been at Tulane for the past 5 years. Toledo knows west coast football and coaching quarterbacks, he was at UCLA in the mid to late 90's and had some amazing offenses led by an outstanding quarterbacks.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Quote Originally Posted by Fredvic247 View Post
    Rocky Long is still the head coach at SDSU, but they do bring in new offensive coordinator Bob Toledo who had been at Tulane for the past 5 years. Toledo knows west coast football and coaching quarterbacks, he was at UCLA in the mid to late 90's and had some amazing offenses led by an outstanding quarterbacks.
    Im talking about San Jose ST...San Jose ST is in transition mode right now with new head coach. Not really known as a good athletic school. San Diego ST, Boise ST, Fresno ST are the top 3 teams in the conference.

hubie69
    I am JJs bookie
    hubie69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

And it's almost here!

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    KD-- San Jose State can play, even with a new coaching staff, I don't think they will drop that far.

They have 12 starters returning from a team with some big wins last year. They played Stanford tough last year, without looking it up, I am pretty sure it was a 3 point loss at Stanford.

I am not predicting a San Jose State win, but I don't think they are going to just simply roll over for Fresno either.

There is no doubt Fresno can score, I think it will be an interesting game.