WorkHorse
    WorkHorse's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

BYU - Toughest Schedule Ever?

Many BYU faithful, including head coach Bronco Mendenhall believe this season's schedule is the most difficult ever for the Cougars. Playing as an Independent, BYU will play teams from Virginia, Texas, Tennessee, Georgia, Wisconsin, Indiana, Nevada, Idaho and Utah during 2013. They include difficult home games with Boise State and Texas and road games with Wisconsin and Notre Dame.

Mendenhall is 74-29 during his eight years in Provo, but matching last year's 8-5 record could prove difficult this year. What do you think men.............?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

@Virginia, Texas, Utah, MTSU, @Utah St., Georgia Tech, @ Houston, Boise St., @ Wisconsin, Idaho St., @Notre Dame, @Nevada

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

This is a challenging schedule, but certainly nothing out of the ordinary for Independent teams. This is what you get for going Independent. I hope that BYU enjoys playing in minor Bowl Games because that is what they have guaranteed themselves.

eeezzzz
    eeezzzz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7391

I'll be taking them over ND this year.

Isaiah
    Isaiah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6957

Really like the UNDER 8 1/2 wins for the season but the price is steep -160.

Entire new offensive coaching staff with a QB that has 2 career starts.

That schedule does not provide the ideal learning environment. They'll be competitive, always are, but can't see them winning 9 games.

sweepem
    sweepem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14221

Wins: @Virginia, Utah, MTSU, GT, @Houston, Idaho St
    Loses: Texas, @Wisconsin, @ND
    Might go either way: Boise State, @Utah St., @Nevada

under 8.5 wins looks good to me.