WorkHorse
    WorkHorse's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Who Does One Contact At SBR To Sponsor A Contest

If I or my gang want to sponsor a contest opening week for the loyal posters here at SBR and we make the rules for the games and pay the money to the winner...no hassle...no BS...just a simple contest to reward the good guys here at SBR. Who do we contact for approval.

The Mods here serve a purpose but at times they don't serve a purpose when no one knows who to contact for advice or questions.

I'm going to sponsor a contest opening week...$100 to the winner and my gang will select the invited posters. This will all come under the SEC Football thread.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Work. Check with LT Profits. He would know because he runs many contests in here.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

No financial transactions allowed on SBR. Feel free to run a contest for points.

In the future when those Mods "who don't serve a purpose when no one knows who to contact for advice or questions" feel free to contact that handy Live Help link available everywhere, email the forum or simply PM a mod. I promise you it's not hard.
    Last edited by shari91; 06-30-13 at 03:31 PM.

WorkHorse
    WorkHorse's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Thank you 91. I understood my friend and there will be no contest. We have done an opening week contest a number of times in the past but understand the rules here at this fine network.

I'm old and sometimes senile but usually catch on after awhile. Some things simple to some are not so simple to others.

Appreciate your response Miss S...........................