onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Techies

We can move this forum down now. NCAAF is done with until next season.

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

We'll probably move both football forums down together after the Stupor Bowl.

Hulu
    Hulu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

WHAT??? You guys not expecting much action for the East West Shrine Game??? LOL

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

Got my money on the North in the East-West Shrine game, Hulu. Laying 100,000 units on that one, lock of the season

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Screw that WB, the South will win this one.

So I expect this to be moved down on February 5th.

SexyMit
    SexyMit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

I happen to like the SOUTH EAST in this game...

Aces
    Aces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

The South got killed in the Senior Bowl today and my dumb ass sat out in the rain and watched the first half. By the end of the game their were more players on the field than fans in the stands. I did get to meet Dick Vermeil and Jon Grudin and Larry Coker not to mention a ton of players. They were all at the Hotel last night. Jon Grudin is a hell of a nice guy he sat and talked to my 10yr Old son for 10-15 minutes (he won me over by taking the time to sit and talk football with my kid). On the other hand Chris Leak was a major snob. After practice Tuesday as the players were coming off the field all of them stoped to sign autographs for the kids not Chris he blew right threw the kids without signing his name once. I could understand if it was a bunch of guys tring to get Ebay material but they were all kids. Jamarcus Russell showed up at the game even though he wasnt envited due to him not being a Senior. That kind of sucks he lives within walking distance of the stadium I'm sure had he been envited he would have played. Oh well now I'll be good and sick when I head down to Miami next weekend.