nosuzieno
    nosuzieno's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hula Bowl prediction

In college All-star games the coaching staff makes a huge difference especially if they are familiar with the players. The West will be coached by Fresno State’s Pat Hill and he brings 3 of his players with him, Houston’s Art Briles is the offensive coordinator and he is bringing 4 Houston players, while the defensive coordinator is Hawaii’s own Rich Miano and he has 7 Hawaii players on board. The East team will be coached by West Virginia’s Rich Rodriguez who is bringing just 2 players and their offensive coordinator brings 2 players, while their defensive coordinator being zero players. West not only should enjoy a much smoother transition in this game on both the offensive side and the defensive side of the ball but even better yet has more talent. Even though the public will see Ohio State and Florida players on the field, the West QB’s of Jared Zabransky, John Stocco and Brett Ratliff are much preferred over Ohio State back up Zwick, Clemson’s Will Proctor, or Jeff Ballard. This opened at -2 to - 2.5 and early money has pushed it to -3 and I expect it to go higher by Kickoff.Get on KIA (WEST).

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pat Hill is shit...run up the middle on first down, run up the middle on 2nd down...4 yard pass on 3rd down...c'mon bro, this ain't Fresno vs. La. Tech here!...didn't have any action on the game, but was apalled with his playcalling...

nosuzieno
    nosuzieno's Avatar Become A Pro!

I didn't play it for much but lost just the same...Horrible called game, I think they had ball 5 times inside east 40 in 2nd half and failed to put up anypoints