scwical
    scwical's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 197

Question on Aub/Tenn

Just wondering why the line has moved from 2 to 3 for Tenn. Is it because they are at home. Aub. has got a much better offense then they get credit for and as bad as Tenn offense has been if Aub puts up 24-28 points they win this game.

ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

I think Tennessee gets there 1st SEC victory tommorrow with that toug defense and home crowd on there back.

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

ive liked auburn here since it opened...and ill be happy getting another point...also love stanford this weekend

BamaBill67
    BamaBill67's Avatar Become A Pro!

How can Auburn not be ranked ??????? I hate Auburn, but they deserve to be in the top 25. Anyway, I was just going to comment about when was the last time Tenn/Aub played and neither was ranked. Furthermore, I would probably have to go with Tenn on this bet. Defense and home team.

twentyonekid
    twentyonekid's Avatar Become A Pro!

this is auburns real test to show what they really are made of,i personally think tennessee wins this game,as zboiz said the home crowd will be a factor and im not sold on auburn yet

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Tennessee's offense is horrendous, I don't care how good your defense is if you can't move the ball, eventually your defense will tire. I think UT will also turn the ball over a couple of times as well. Auburn is the play here folks.