awhitejackson
    Slappin troubles away with the SlapChop
    awhitejackson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Garbage Touchdown makes me vomit!!!!

Literally! I was at the WVU game tonite and I vomited after Colorado scored to bust my cover with seconds remaining. I would like to say that it was the copious amounts of booze I drank before and during the game but I cannot... It was that final touchdown that made me cough up my guts.... Should've won by 21-28 but I live in turnover city (formally known as touchdown city to local fans)... I hope I dont have to vomit anymore this week as I need to catch up from this terrible and heave inducing loss.... This is what it looked like seconds before I spewed ------- --- and then I ralphed and dry heaved similar to this.......At the end of it all this was me. and this is how I feel till about 6 oclock tommorow....
    Last edited by awhitejackson; 10-01-09 at 11:20 PM.

ToneLoc88
    ToneLoc88's Avatar Become A Pro!

If it's any comfort, there are a bunch of us in that same sickening position. Sorry you had to witness that in person though.

awhitejackson
    Slappin troubles away with the SlapChop
    awhitejackson's Avatar Become A Pro!

God awful performance..... cincinatti will destroy us if we play like that!!!!!!!!!!

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

One of many bad beats.

What's the difference between a bad beat and clean beat? Nothing, in terms of dollars or handicapping.

I do sympathize. Between that and Hawaii, I'm starting this weekend down quite a bit.

RayzHELL
    Go GATORS!!!
    RayzHELL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4198

I lost about $2,900

I lost about $2,900