tin8shusd
    tin8shusd's Avatar Become A Pro!

BKA's Pick for Thursday

Last night went well, let's keep this momentum. I like Colorado plus the points tonight: If you look at WVU and who they've played at home thus far, they have yet to beat those teams by 17, and these teams are far less the opponent that Colorado will be. Also, Colorado has their 'let's get blown out on the road while having a deer in the headlights look the entire time' game behind them after the toledo fiasco. I'm not as comfortable with this play as I was last night's under, so two units should suffice.

Colorado +17

YTD: 11-9, +13.90*

Dbldown11
    Dbldown11's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm like Colorado as well, and think I am going to be making the move to take Southern Miss. also

tin8shusd

Ha, speaking of which, dbldown, I'm adding southern miss to my plays. i went to the ku game last saturday (live in lawrence) and came away really impressed with this team. they are a force to be reckoned with in C-USA. they beat uab 70-14 last year, wow. add it to the colorado play baby - hit it up!

2* Colorado +17
    3* So. Miss -10 (-105)

YTD: 11-9, +13.90*

Beat up the book
    Beat up the book's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

I like both plays, i like so. miss the most. Uab's defense is bad.

tin8shusd

hm, what the hell is going on with that southern miss game? my cable box is out for the next hour while it's downloading some update. anyone watching it?