accuscoresucks
    accuscoresucks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

Week#5 picks

going slight light this week,alot of very sharp lines out ,only 4 picks i like
    i will save the profits for the right time

TheGambler
    TheGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Nothing wrong with a small card this week. This is where the lines start to get sharp so it's not worth it to play a ton of games. I can't help but play these as you continuously put up winning numbers. My big play this week is Kstate, any thoughts on it? I figure these two teams are even on paper and it isn't a home game for ISU as it is played at Arrowhead in KC. I will take the Bill Snyder advantage in this one.

accuscoresucks

k.state is a wee bit better team im guessing the nuteral feild is a good thing to have.k scores about 3 more points then isu on average, also line is giving k +3 so i can understand and see a little value on this play
    all in all not a bad matchup if these type games are your style
    just my 2c

TheGambler

Hey Accu, are you on the over or under for the ArkSt/Iowa game? I couldn't tell from the spreadsheet.

accuscoresucks

ah yes thanks for mentioning that
    its over play
    main reason for these type plays are big gaps in the teams rankings and the line is approx or under the better teams avg ppg

MastaB
    MastaB's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wrong thread

TheGambler

Hey Accu, i looked into all four of your ncaa games and i can't find any reason to not like them. you have been solid lately so i went ahead and played all 4 of them. hope you don't mind me tailing all of your plays. I still got my Kstate game pretty big tomorrow

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

love bulls and raider picks. bol this weekend.

accuscoresucks

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    love bulls and raider picks. bol this weekend.

thanks for comment on the oakland play every dog comes around on the list every now and then

GAMBLER-thanks i try and put alot of effort in the homework involved

and gl saturday

TheGambler

We need some help in the 4th qtr for these overs to cash in. 2 missed field goals in Iowa just killed us. sweet, as I am typing this Ark St just intercepted it for a pick 6!!! We need Duke to tie it up at 20 and then Ark st to tie it up at 21. Let's cash these suckers in brother!!!

vitalogist
    GET LOOSE!
    vitalogist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

Wow. Thank you for the nice 4 for 4 start to the day, accu!!! with you tomorrow on the gints, raiders, and stl total......

TheGambler

We got the Duke/VT game and you won the Iowa game. I could only get it at 45 so I pushed which I will take. Looks like you will probably go 4-0 if SFlorida holds on. Great picks man. LIke I said, I looked at all of these and couldn't find a reason not to follow. Glad I did!! Keep it up man and let' s get them tomorrow.

accuscoresucks

4-0 today

accuscoresucks

Quote Originally Posted by TheGambler View Post
    Nothing wrong with a small card this week. This is where the lines start to get sharp so it's not worth it to play a ton of games. I can't help but play these as you continuously put up winning numbers. My big play this week is Kstate, any thoughts on it? I figure these two teams are even on paper and it isn't a home game for ISU as it is played at Arrowhead in KC. I will take the Bill Snyder advantage in this one.

looks like a great call on this game also on your part

way to go

TheGambler

Nice day my friend! Get your 4-0 out of the way and enjoy the rest of the saturday! I'm with you tomorrow on all of your NFL plays as well. Keep it up man